Shipwright help

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Koyuka, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys, basically I have looked everywhere for some information on becoming a shipwright but have been unable to find anything other than the one page on armyjobs.co.uk which has very little information to be honest. Does anyone have any information on this role? it would be much appreciated!!

Thanks,

Koyuka

edit: was for the bad grammer..andkeyboard being broke :S

2. Try the Navy id say.

3. had a look at the navy, but can't seem to find any trade jobs...maybe i am blind :S...can just see a few technician jobs etc.

4. Hello KoyukaI am currently the Shipwright trade training instructor based at HMS Sultan and SEME Bordon, if you require any help or more information please contact me.Regards

5. You should consider removing your name and rank buddy.

You do realise that you are replying to a two and a half year old thread...

6. Don't bother mate unless you like the idea of spending your time making furniture for the ASM and leaving presentations for all and sundry whilst waiting for someone to die.

7. Noted, new to AARSE

However I see already people love to have an opinion on something they don't really know much about.

I understand the thread is old however someone may wish to gain current up to date information

Thanks for the pointers though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.