Shipmates!

Anyone watching?

Scene starts with a mod complete with parka with 'The who' emblazoned on the back, on his scooter, with its lights and mirrors...
turns a few heads as he rolls into the base and upto the the ship.... it only the bl00dy Reverend!

Those Navy types?! :?

LOADS OF BULLETS COMING ON BOARD

BULLETS BULLETS HE SCREAMS WRONG WRONG WRONG BUT WHAT DOYOU EXPECT FROMTHE NAVY LOL

Have noticed most padres are totally mad

HEY EVEN THE NAVY HAS MINGERS

he said gas mask AHHHHHH dont want to patch upon that range

I have met a few RN chaplains. All splendid fellows, though most not quite as overtly loony as this one. I suspect that too much pink gin has done for him.

Anyway, at least we now know what Bernoulli, Fish Head et al get up to at work.

QUALITY SIGN checkout the pilots walting it up for the girls back home your just a taxi

Yep it really happens like that onboard, normally the first hour out of harbour you always have an exercise fire just to keep people on their toes and then a couple of hours later a man overboard exercise. So i think the fire they had was probably an exercise fire.

Yeah just watched it. Its amazing to think that an operational tour for them involves shopping trips. Nearest i got to a shopping trip was a contact in the al ashar market.

However big kudo's for joining in that tsunami shit. Worth a watch i thought. If anything good for recruitment. Not like that RHA shit us "Pongo's" put on

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
biscuits The NAAFI Bar 10