• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Shiny Boots!!

Does anyone know where I can get hold of the paint/spray that people use to make their boots extra glossy?
I've heard that blokes have been using the spray that they use on Harrier nose cones! :joker:

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Hammerite smooth finish. Or Japlac gloss model paint worked very well for me.

Cue some cunt telling you to stop being idle and get the polish out, then cue some other cunt telling you they once saw someone's entire toecap fall off.

Cheers Ravers, I've got a fantastic pair of ammo boots from 1956 they are bulled to a T but only pull them out for very special occasions as they get trashed every time they get worn. I've got a second pair for parades and the like which will get a coating!

Is this for your forthcoming nuptials? You're a SNCO so one boot to one section, the other to another, judging every Friday lunchtime, winners knock off early. Overall winners get a free bar at your wedding.

Is this for your forthcoming nuptials? You're a SNCO so one boot to one section, the other to another, judging every Friday lunchtime, winners knock off early. Overall winners get a free bar at your wedding.
You didn't mention a shag with his wife

K

Kirkz

I used to use SEAL, can't remember who made it, but it worked a treat and I was never pulled for it.

I was shit at bulling boots, and used ot pay somebody to do them for me. One sprog I paid got ripped to bits on the parade for his uniform not being ironed enough. I could have saved myself a tenner by ironing for him, as I ironed em stiff enough to stand up by themselves.

Latest Threads