Shiny Boots!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Deadmed, Aug 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know where I can get hold of the paint/spray that people use to make their boots extra glossy?
    I've heard that blokes have been using the spray that they use on Harrier nose cones! :joker:

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Hammerite smooth finish. Or Japlac gloss model paint worked very well for me.

Cue some cunt telling you to stop being idle and get the polish out, then cue some other cunt telling you they once saw someone's entire toecap fall off.

3. Dammit! I knew the guards were cheating!

4. Cheers Ravers, I've got a fantastic pair of ammo boots from 1956 they are bulled to a T but only pull them out for very special occasions as they get trashed every time they get worn. I've got a second pair for parades and the like which will get a coating!

5. Stop being idle and get the polish out!
    I once saw someones whole toecap fall off after using Morello :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Unfortunately you can't get away with paints in the Guards.
    Klear on the other hand........

7. Is this for your forthcoming nuptials? You're a SNCO so one boot to one section, the other to another, judging every Friday lunchtime, winners knock off early. Overall winners get a free bar at your wedding.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You didn't mention a shag with his wife

10. If I was in a hurry I always used Hairspray.

11. I used to use SEAL, can't remember who made it, but it worked a treat and I was never pulled for it.

12. Yes, that'll have to stop, at least for the first week.

13. I was shit at bulling boots, and used ot pay somebody to do them for me. One sprog I paid got ripped to bits on the parade for his uniform not being ironed enough. I could have saved myself a tenner by ironing for him, as I ironed em stiff enough to stand up by themselves.

14. Lost his cherry then.

• Like Like x 1