Shiny 7

gallahad said:
Whatever bacame of 7 Sqn RCT/RLC ,Shiny 7, that was part of 27 Reg?
7 Tpt Sqn is still part of 27 Regt & at the moment I believe they are in Cyprus.

Edited by Edgey: Because of stupid laptop submitting post after only typing the number "7"

Active_Edge_841 said:
gallahad said:
7 Tpt Sqn is still part of 27 Regt & at the moment I beleive they are in Cyprus.

Edited by Edgey: Because of stupid laptop submitting post after only typing the number "7"
They were in Cyprus, think they are back now, i believe they were covering for the Resident Infantry Battalion who were deployed to the middle east!

B

Bottleosmoke

Jose said:
Active_Edge_841 said:
gallahad said:
7 Tpt Sqn is still part of 27 Regt & at the moment I beleive they are in Cyprus.

They were in Cyprus, think they are back now, i believe they were covering for the Resident Infantry Battalion who were deployed to the middle east!
They were also heavily involved with the "refugees" who were taken from Beruit in the summer. Cant remember name of the OP.

Bottleosmoke said:
They were also heavily involved with the "refugees" who were taken from Beruit in the summer. Cant remember name of the OP.
Op HIGHBROW?

With regards to Cyprus 7 have been three times since last july. July to sep, nov to dec and about 10 days ago until today.

With regards Op Eyebrow, they were stagging on in Dhekelia and had feck all to do with it while 8 fuel Sqn deployed to Akrotiri and put a few tents up and stagged on.

B

Bottleosmoke

Well you learn something new every day. I thought it was only 66 sqn who ever resided at Tidworth.

gallahad said:
Thanks ,that sounds like Shiny 7, always on the go. A great unit, even in Tidworth and Aldershot.
they were crap, I sign off in 7 sqn, when they were part of 3 div 60, 7 and 1 sqn they were always the worst

taylortaylor said:
gallahad said:
Thanks ,that sounds like Shiny 7, always on the go. A great unit, even in Tidworth and Aldershot.
they were crap, I sign off in 7 sqn, when they were part of 3 div 60, 7 and 1 sqn they were always the worst
My second best posting at 7 in Tidworth

7 Sqn. Motor cycles,Tennies , Eager Beavers and Mexi-Trailers,and a second home in the Belt on Salisbury Plains. I very much enjoyed my stay with them. Could never get bored , with all those frequent exercises all over the UK, Germany and Denmark.

Joined them in Deepcut in April 1965, went out to Aden with them, and to Tidworth on return.
Left them in 1968 for 130 Flight RCT at Seletar (Singapore).

CATGI said:
Joined them in Deepcut in April 1965, went out to Aden with them, and to Tidworth on return.
Good to see old people homes have access to the internet!

Moon_Monkey_Spunk said:
CATGI said:
Good to see old people homes have access to the internet!
Great isn't it?
They even give us lessons on how to use the internet
:)