Shinners sulking again as they dont get their way...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Jan 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Not suprising really.Mind you,Wee Marty's threatening to quit!

2. The never ending story of the "Peace" Process. The government keeps giving SF what they want or they threaten to walk away and plunge the country back into violence. Exactly what they did when the ceasefire was ended last time, a nice loud clear message - " just keep giving or the bombs in London will be back"

As a Tory government alligned with the Unionists approaches we can expect SF to become more hard-line. Nothing we can't handle with a few Brigades, a range of SF and a well armed RUC though.
  3. I can't help thinking the whole crowd of them in Stormont are useless.

The DUP is split on talking to SF, up to auxters in scandals and barely able to give an inch. Post Lisbon SF's all Ireland strategy is in tatters, it looks to have made ending Partition history and can't even deliver devolved policing which it needs to pacify the foot soldiers of the Chucky base. Despite the Stoat The Baw cover ups SF will be the largest party after the election but looks powerless. Now they are blubbing about the marching, a constructed issue that's had its day. This is all fine stuff for the dissidents. If I was a Papist in the PSNI I'd be getting nervous.

Herman is right about Empey's dodgy alliance with the New Tories, probably the last nail in the coffin of the UUP. Imagine aligning yourselves to a likely governing party with a mission to slash public spending when most of the 6C economy is funded by England's generous tax payers.

I hope this ends with the usual statesman like huge bribe from the English to make nice but have my doubts.