Book Reviewer
Womb_Poker said:
Legs said:
Womb_Poker said:
jarrod248 said:
Womb_Poker said:
jarrod248 said:
Womb_Poker said:
You'll not be able to when it's hacked off by the Bangkok surgeon.
Is this your way of flirting with me, because the thing is im not into men.
I know you are a lady inside and want to change to be a lesbian woman and no i'm not flirting with you missy.
Im a lesbian in a mans body. Its a problem.
Not really a problem. Couple of years, some hormones, a bit of laser work, a surgeon and a few months of pain and bingo, you can really be a lesbian.
Legs are you female?

I am. Now.

T

Tremaine

No she-males for me mate. Rather have another night with that foxy 57 yr old Cher look-alike that puts out on the first night, again. Boob job and great hair. I sh*t you not, you'd not guess the age.
All it took was a dinner offer and compliments, a coffee, followed by an invite home. Incidentally, she doesn't have a hairy ass or stubble, which is a result :wink:

L

Lechies

jarrod248 said:
Lechies said:
Definately legs, possibly Jarrod, maybe he's hoping for both.
Legs would eat her alive.
Well if it goes off, could you make an audio recording of broon_poker's screams so I can use it next year to scare the kids away from door while they're trick or f'king treating?

jarrod248 said:
Womb_Poker said:
jarrod248 said:
Womb_Poker said:
jarrod248 said:
Womb_Poker said:
jarrod248 said:
Womb_Poker said:
I know you are a lady inside and want to change to be a lesbian woman and no i'm not flirting with you missy.
No it's not a problem for me - it's a problem for you. I feel for you I really do.
End of the day of got a large penis, so wind your neck in.
Great stuff it'll make a massive cnut when the surgeon get his hands on it.

Maybe we are looking at the wrong type of surgeon he needs to see if he has a brain with the inane dribble he has posted.

Womb_Poker said:
jarrod248 said:
Womb_Poker said:
Pipe daaaan, I get more wet fanny than you'v had hot baths.
Bangkok will be your next holiday my love.
I was thinking more along the lines of Brazil, proper 'women'.
You need to go to Brazilianladyboysonmopeds.com right up your alley - or they will be literally up yours.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Tremaine said:
No she-males for me mate. Rather have another night with that foxy 57 yr old Cher look-alike that puts out on the first night, again. Boob job and great hair. I sh*t you not, you'd not guess the age.
All it took was a dinner offer and compliments, a coffee, followed by an invite home. Incidentally, she doesn't have a hairy ass or stubble, which is a result :wink:
So whilst not a shemale, she was a post operative transgender person on hormones then? ;)

bitterandtwisted said:
Womb_Poker said:
jarrod248 said:
Womb_Poker said:
Pipe daaaan, I get more wet fanny than you'v had hot baths.
Bangkok will be your next holiday my love.
I was thinking more along the lines of Brazil, proper 'women'.
You need to go to Brazilianladyboysonmopeds.com right up your alley - or they will be literally up yours.
ummm I would sniff the seat of the moped.

T

Tremaine

Feck me Command-doh you just scared the shoite out of me...but...but....o feck it, I 'd do it again. cough, could have been, naaaa, could it? 8O naa :?

jarrod248 said:
BudF said:
jarrod248 said:
Womb_Poker said:
jarrod248 said:
Womb_Poker said:
jarrod248 said:
Womb_Poker said:
jarrod248 said:
Womb_Poker said:
No it's not a problem for me - it's a problem for you. I feel for you I really do.
End of the day of got a large penis, so wind your neck in.
Great stuff it'll make a massive cnut when the surgeon get his hands on it.

Maybe we are looking at the wrong type of surgeon he needs to see if he has a brain with the inane dribble he has posted.
If he's a thick as what he appears I might be in with a chance. I'll use a hot spoon and do a lobotomy after breakfast.
Jarrod i know what your doing here, being horrible because you fancy me. admit it.

Can we just ignore this Prat we seem to be having more than our fair share of idiots who have lost their villages on site at this moment in time. :?

L

Lechies

jarrod248 said:
Lechies said:
jarrod248 said:
Lechies said:
Definately legs, possibly Jarrod, maybe he's hoping for both.
Legs would eat her alive.
Well if it goes off, could you make an audio recording of broon_poker's screams so I can use it next year to scare the kids away from door while they're trick or f'king treating?
I hope i'm nowhere near to watch but i'm sure legs could oblige. I think it only fair you donate something to leg's battery fund though.
Not a problem... Double or Triple A?

Status
Not open for further replies.