Shifting Squatters.

Ah... the image of young boys in a darkened studio feeling their way around with good old Rolf asking "Ken ya giss whad-id-iz, yit?"

I feel strangely aroused...
Based on the evidence in front of me - I withdraw the charge of bigotry.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
We'reTE="Gout Man, post: 5798679, member: 72601"]It's out of date mate, I thought it was made an an arrestable
offence a year or so ago.
OP call Old Bill they should be able to nick him, failing that CAB, but as I said I think old plod Can nick him now.[/QUOTE]
We're just going to lock him out. There's an outer door that currently doesn't lock. When he takes his dog out I will slip in and lock it. Then ring the behemoth who will argue the toss if needs be. Sorted. Problem is UK btw

Right, chaps.

Pal of mine has a problem. Squatter in the flat above his shop.

He was there with permission for quite some time, but just sacked it... never paid his rent properly and became more and more reclusive as the back rent spiralled.

I say he's a squatter because he has no tenancy agreement.

Points to note.

No tenancy agreement.

Squatter has dogs who the RSPCA might be interested in cos the place hums, owing to his reclusiveness.

Water, gas and electric are all switched off by my mate through the shop.

Mate has a 23 stone son.

Liar.

This where it's about to kick off
pubs.jpg

but not to worry help is on it's way
Child attacks army.jpg

(and yes, before the spotters turn up, the only Sarrycans in Belfast were Daktari types)

Organise a threesome with Dashing Chump and A Modern Military Muster for him.

Sent from my HTC Desire using ARRSE mobile app

Are you still in the republic of bog & Guiness? If so, park a stolen car outside and phone the Garda. When the answer, put on a broad Belfast accent and "the ducks fly south for winter". They will be round shortly to blow up the car and move everyone close out of the blast radius.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Are you still in the republic of bog & Guiness? If so, park a stolen car outside and phone the Garda. When the answer, put on a broad Belfast accent and "the ducks fly south for winter". They will be round shortly to blow up the car and move everyone close out of the blast radius.

Among the fearsome men and pretty dollies of east Lancashire.

Where I belong

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
NopTE="Spank-it, post: 5800192, member: 35244"]hey Up ! you back int Burnley then lad ?[/QUOTE]
Nope.

In rammy. Join me for a beer if you canststand the pace

rifleair

War Hero
give his details to the Mormons, them feckers never leave off till you die
I think you'll find that they'll carry on after you die and if you haven't yet converted they will posthumously christen you into their religion!

rifleair

War Hero
Exceptions to the rules

The landlord does not need to obtain a court possession order to evict if:
you have a resident landlord with whom you share facilities, like the kitchen and bathroom
you are not paying any rent for your accommodation

In these cases, the landlord is only required to give reasonable notice to the tenant to leave the property. Once the notice has elapsed, the tenant becomes a trespasser and the landlord can legally change the locks at the property.
send him a nice letter stating that you are changing his lease to one for which he does not have to pay rent. Then send him a nice letter saying that in accordance with the law and that as he does not pay rent for the accommodation you are going to give him reasonable time to leave the property.
Then tell him that he is trespassing and change the locks.
simples!

Getting more dogs to flog on no doubt you wretch.

Flog? He swapped her for a pint of Guiness. Best couple of quid I've ever spent.