Shetland BBC1 9pm Sunday 10th March

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by k13eod, Mar 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have my timer set! Dramatisation of Ann Cleeves first book:

BBC - Media Centre - Shetland

BBC One - Shetland

Anyone else?

Attached Files:

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Is that why you moved there to increase the crime rate 100%?
  3. Morag! One of the sheep's missing, call the polis!

Tune in next week to see if Shaun is found.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. But will it ever be as good as 'Take The High Road'?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. If its a good looking sheep missing, its more likely to be called Shaunetta.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Taggart and Wallander's bastard love-child.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Take The High Road - YouTube

Can't beat Hamish Macbeth, though.
  8. I may take a gander at this when it's aired.

Another one of Anne Cleeves' novels, Vera, was filmed very near my house a few months ago. By near, I mean 50 metres away.

Unfortunately I didn't spot anyone famous, just a few of the film crew who all looked thoroughly pissed off with the bracing but dismal weather.

To be fair I actually enjoyed Vera even though it was a fantastically depressing series.
  9. Hamish bastard Macbeth!!!! For three summers you couldn't get a ******* hotel room or a B&B in Plockton during the summer for all the film crew and actors who descended on the place like locusts. The few pubs/restaurants were reserved and sectioned off for the production team and the waiters and waitresses couldn't have given a toss for anyone apart from those involved in the production and whose large bills with equally large tips were on expenses.

**** Hamish Macbeth!

Edited to add: ... and **** Plockton as well!
  10. last time I was in Shetland a bike got nicked and made it into the newspaper
    I kept a copy
    bloody place is going downhill !!
    its those fuckin puffins you need to watch out for, leave yer car for five minutes and they are off joyriding
    • Like Like x 1
  11. No but some of our cadets were and after filming they had a party in the fort and donated £750 to the ACF. Unfortunately I had to put it on the books!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Very slow, relying on atmospherics. See how it pans out.
  13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It didn't exactly set Up Helly Ah on fire!

14. When i was younger i shagged Mrs macs real life daughter, but to be fair so did most of the lads who went to the Magnum ice Disco!