Shetland BBC1 9pm Sunday 10th March

ugly

LE
Is that why you moved there to increase the crime rate 100%?

I have my timer set! Dramatisation of Ann Cleeves first book:

BBC - Media Centre - Shetland

BBC One - Shetland

Anyone else?
I may take a gander at this when it's aired.

Another one of Anne Cleeves' novels, Vera, was filmed very near my house a few months ago. By near, I mean 50 metres away.

Unfortunately I didn't spot anyone famous, just a few of the film crew who all looked thoroughly pissed off with the bracing but dismal weather.

To be fair I actually enjoyed Vera even though it was a fantastically depressing series.

Hamish bastard Macbeth!!!! For three summers you couldn't get a ******* hotel room or a B&B in Plockton during the summer for all the film crew and actors who descended on the place like locusts. The few pubs/restaurants were reserved and sectioned off for the production team and the waiters and waitresses couldn't have given a toss for anyone apart from those involved in the production and whose large bills with equally large tips were on expenses.

**** Hamish Macbeth!

Edited to add: ... and **** Plockton as well!

J

Joshua Slocum

last time I was in Shetland a bike got nicked and made it into the newspaper
I kept a copy
bloody place is going downhill !!
its those fuckin puffins you need to watch out for, leave yer car for five minutes and they are off joyriding

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It didn't exactly set Up Helly Ah on fire!

ugly

LE
I reckon the killer is the odd one footed incomer who doesn't leave normal footprints as evidence, he's not made an appearance yet though!

ugly

LE
Toatal, not Toetal or total even?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
recorded it to watch - is it a multi part thing like silent witness etc.. or a one off?