She's got a pretty mouth's

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rabid Chihuahua, Mar 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You are going to that special level of hell.

The one normally reserved for peados and RAF Chinook pilots.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. HHH

HHH LE

I didn't spot your title the first time of reading. :thumleft:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Fair play mate - It's quite good actually. It's got me thinking; I now have another set of wings* to add to my list! :)

*Double Dribble Wings
  4. Am I the only one who can imagine those girls in a veryinteresting stick movie in the near future?
  5. Would it be classed as a threesome?
  6. My god, the mind boggles with endless scenarios. Are they legally separate individuals? Do you commit bigamy by marrying one of them? Would she be the only women in the world who actively encourages you to shag her sister?
  7. Two point five some.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Its very confusing and has given me a headache watching it.

Surely now they must be at the masturbation phase and one says they cant feel the others arm so do they take it in turns to make it feel like someone else is doing it, but then, what kind of pervert gets their sister to masturbate them and then, how can you get away from that except perhaps a dildo, and what happens if one has a headache?

One benfit I can see from them driving is one can do her makeup whilst the other drives. One can look at a map whilst the other drives, two heads for spotting parking spaces but that could go wrong if one goes one way the other goes for another.

They might make a great sniper team as spotter and sniper.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I just blew in my tweeds at the thought. I think a "film maker" needs to approach these girls...