She's a bitch!

Oh great, another thread about the Falklands...... Yay!!!!

Don't hold back, tell me what you really feel
I've just spent 2 hours cleaning out my dog's ear. I haven't even started on you yet. I am merely playing with you.

I thought she looked OK in the other thread, but this is not such a good look. I would and I wouldn't. More wouldn't. No.

@ 3S - I can bore you to sleep and then awake again - I'll bring the lamp, you supply the sandbags - I'm good at that. I can also bring some Nutri-Grain to counteract the chocolate. Horny? Yeah, bring it on, I've some hot disbudding irons here...

I've just spent 2 hours cleaning out my dog's ear. I haven't even started on you yet. I am merely playing with you.
How's he/she doing? (The dog not Mav). Spaniels' ears are a law unto themselves, scatty but brilliant dogs :)

How's he/she doing? (The dog not Mav). Spaniels' ears are a law unto themselves, scatty but brilliant dogs :)
He's dead. Thanks for asking.

Oh come on, it's the internet, he smells like he's dead anyway.

I don't smell that bad!
If you actually were my dog, I'd be kicking the living shit out of you for keeping me awake for nearly 2 days and making me smell of shit, piss and blood.

But you're not.

Every cloud has a silver lining eh?

He's dead. Thanks for asking.
Well, now we're on the subject maybe you tried too hard with the cotton-buds - poked his brains out the other side? Women can be so OCD with that stuff...

Oh come on, it's the internet, he smells like he's dead anyway.
:) OK, dogs do that smell thing, particularly when they have infections (had the anal gland thing yet?) and when they're wet! Still got to love 'em though :)

edit: crap quoting.
edit: for crap typing in the edit.

If you actually were my dog, I'd be kicking the living shit out of you for keeping me awake for nearly 2 days and making me smell of shit, piss and blood.

But you're not.

Every cloud has a silver lining eh?
My day just keeps getting better... unlike yours... sorry

Oh, christ, thanks for that extra shovel CB, was thinking I may not be able to dig a hole deep enough ;-)

(a most beautiful quote, btw, I doff my flat cap to you)

My day just keeps getting better... unlike yours... sorry
I'm fine, I'm going to go to bed with my pedigree dog in my half a milliion pound house and watch telly.

Yourself?

I'm fine, I'm going to go to bed with my pedigree dog in my half a milliion pound house and watch telly.

Yourself?
Bed in 20 min - no pedigree dog... or telly - telly in bed leads to me falling asleep and then waking up to some random infomercial!