She's a bitch!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mav, Feb 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

At least that's what the Falklands newspaper calls photos of the president of Argentina :-D

2. Oh great, another thread about the Falklands...... Yay!!!!
  3. Kill me.
  4. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

I was just trying to bring some levity... It's at last a little bit funny!
  5. No it's not, it's shit.
  6. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

Don't hold back, tell me what you really feel
  7. I've just spent 2 hours cleaning out my dog's ear. I haven't even started on you yet. I am merely playing with you.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

Don't think I can help you with that chap - other than to point you in the direction of

Well I'm glad to be of service, to provide you entertainment - we aim to please
  9. I thought she looked OK in the other thread, but this is not such a good look. I would and I wouldn't. More wouldn't. No.

@ 3S - I can bore you to sleep and then awake again - I'll bring the lamp, you supply the sandbags - I'm good at that. I can also bring some Nutri-Grain to counteract the chocolate. Horny? Yeah, bring it on, I've some hot disbudding irons here...
  10. How's he/she doing? (The dog not Mav). Spaniels' ears are a law unto themselves, scatty but brilliant dogs :)
  11. When did the conversation turn to Dale's "tits"?
    • Like Like x 3
  12. He's dead. Thanks for asking.

Oh come on, it's the internet, he smells like he's dead anyway.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

I don't smell that bad!
  14. If you actually were my dog, I'd be kicking the living shit out of you for keeping me awake for nearly 2 days and making me smell of shit, piss and blood.

But you're not.

Every cloud has a silver lining eh?
  15. Well, now we're on the subject maybe you tried too hard with the cotton-buds - poked his brains out the other side? Women can be so OCD with that stuff...

:) OK, dogs do that smell thing, particularly when they have infections (had the anal gland thing yet?) and when they're wet! Still got to love 'em though :)

edit: crap quoting.
    edit: for crap typing in the edit.