Sheridan gets 3 years nick.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Steven, Jan 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Stilly,
    Max sentance was 5yrs according to BBC radio Scotland yesterday. Also the court allowed media devices to be used by jurno's to update twitter etc seem he was trying to wiggle out of a jail sentance claiming he was looking after his sick dad and a jail term would leave him in finanical strais as he owed money no shit wonder how much the NoW will want off him looks like a house on Paisley Rd West will soon be on the market.

However the twat is putting in an appeal and studying law so dont think we have heard the last of the fake tanned ******** still at least in Bar L he'll get to enlarge the circle of his friends or more likey they will enlarge his! Expect a Mein Kamf variation coming out soon

[link=sent down]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-12280552[/link]

2. He will probably get away with a suspended after appeal.

3. Purple piss my heart weeps. Would'nt be surprised if an appeal is successful; Scottish Law is the softest in the country, and politicians look after their own, even across party lines.

Still, positive attitude and all that: let's hope he's inside long enough to be the centre of at least one gang rape...

4. I do wish that a suspended meant exactly what it says. [​IMG]

5. Steven, it's bleeding-heart Liberals like you who have ruined ARRSE: the correct punishment for a politician is Hung, Drawn and Quartered!

And if the politician is actually guilty of a crime we'll have to think up something really nasty!

6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

They probably don't much choice in that - otherwise there would be more sweaty socks in nick than out of it....

7. Lack of prison spaces is one of the excuses offered. After months of intensive research, I finally found the answer to a problem that has eluded the great thinkers for decades...

Build. More. Fcuking. Prisons.

It's not rocket science for fcuk's sake. Build more HMP. Tell the EHRA to jog on and save money by making the new prisons as cheap and nasty as possible; no luxuries of any kind, just the bare necessities for survival. Arm the screws and allow them to shoot any cnut who tries to attack them or escape - not that they'll have much chance to do that as they'll be locked in a bare cell 23/7.

8. How about just walling off a bit of land and calling that a prison?

Some bloke called Hadrian had this idea originally I seem to remember.

9. It has possibilities, but I think it's unfair on the decent inhabitants to turn ALL of England into one huge prison.

Wales on the other hand...

10. No need to wall anything off.

Gruinard Island needs a population. (Other than Sheep and Anthrax spores of course.)

11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The English attitude already makes them prisoners - no need for a wall WW.

12. English with attitude who'd believe it :)

13. I thought they'd decontaminated Gruinard years ago?