Shengen control

Heard nothing, but it could be something to do with Bulgaria and Romania trying to join the Agreement as the Germans are a bit up-tight about the situation. There again, it could be a cost cutting measure by Czech government.

Presume you mean Schengen and I hope not because it's one of the few good things to have emerged from the European experiment (though it was a better idea when it only applied to economically comparable countries).

The OP is a contradiction in terms,there is no control.

Even this nation,who aren't signatories,are shite at controlling,the hordes of 'benefit claimants' that seem to arrive almost daily! :meditate:

Presume you mean Schengen and I hope not because it's one of the few good things to have emerged from the European experiment (though it was a better idea when it only applied to economically comparable countries).
Thou takest the piss.

My bad on the spelling, it was sent from tappatalk.