Sheilds freed by Jack Straw

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by nark, Sep 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jailbird and serial Scouser Michael Shields was this morning granted a pardon by Injustice Secretary Jack Straw.

After 4 years in custody for assaulting a Bulgarian waiter, Michael Shields was elated and said to waiting journalists "Er yea I was inicent ye no - dat oder dividun it - like"

2. Pardoned for murder or for being a scouser?

3. Impossible, once a scouser always a scumbag?

4. Logical... you can always forgive someone for being a murderer! :D

5. Shut up you pair of c*nts !!!! jealously'll get ya nowhere, but they should have let that whining little rat Shields rot inside, course he did it...

6. Gentlemen, I believe the correct term is "Grief-Whore", not "Scouser". :wink:

7. Gieif Whoring? Dey do dat dough don't dey?

:wink:

8. Could always be worse I spose, could be a Jock ,a second class whinger from a third rate country with chips on both shoulders :wink:

9. Werewolf

GO FUKC YOURSELF! KNOB

Oh and you The Coming Man :evil:

10. Calm Down Calm Down! :D

11. Sorry I forgot to add you Eodmatt, your a Knob as well.

12. The next pardon will be the drug smuggling, pregnant girl from Lao. Must show compassion and Jack and his mates will probably need all the votes they can get.

13. I am from Liverpool, and disagree with this release. Just made it a lot harder for anybody else to be repatriated to the UK. Merseyside Police found not enough evidence to the standard to place before the CPS in the UK, the supposed perpetrator is still free. Why hasn't he been arrested, oh sorry forgot, don't have an extradition treaty with Bulgaria.

The Bulgarians had their man, tried under their system. If you don't like it, don't go there, the next one locked up there, is going to stay there a long time, and with the case in the Green Zone in Iraq of the ex squaddie possibly having PTSD locked up for murder, no hope of him coming home then, unless it is in a box if found guilty and executed. Harsh but true.

Finally not all all the people from Liverpool are thieving scally scum just as the same in all places good and bad, you just hear about the bad. Our crime rate has dropped markedly because we had a Chief Constable who took crime seriously and locked the scum up!! did not act as a social worker. Most serious criminals took each other out and I don't have a problem with that, it's when innocent civilians get caught up in the 'crossfire' then I have a problem.

Jack Straw more man of straw, trying to keep his snout in a large cesspool of a trough.

Diverman.

14. Ahhh the world famous Liverpuddlian sense of humour!! :D :D :D

15. Shields was going to be approached by a famous publisher to write a book about his experiences until they realised he couldn't read and write.

When a rep from the publishers spoke to him he said "Er I wis always saggin school, school is fer divis and blerts."

Liverpool City Council have already approved a sculpture of Michael to be erected at the Pier Head with the message "The innocent one of Bulgaria and victim of unjustice".

This will be followed by a charity football match at Anfield where Michael will make a speech condeming the incarceration of all innocents across the world. This will be attended by Tony and Cherie Blair, and Archbishop Desmond Tutu.

When asked to comment on these events Michael said "Yi wa - piXX off i'm seein me serlicita fer me compo den i'm of to de booza"