Sheffields Own Fritzl

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by iamalondoncrab, Nov 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

A man who fathered seven children by raping his daughters was jailed today at Sheffield Crown Court for life with a minimum term of 19 and a half years.

The 56-year-old man "took pleasure" in knowing the harm he was doing to his two daughters and threatened them with a "real hiding" if they refused to have sex with him, Sheffield Crown Court heard.

The defendant, who called himself the "gaffer", made his elder daughter pregnant seven times, fathering two children by her. She bore two other babies but they died the day they were born.

He made his younger daughter pregnant 12 times. She has five surviving children, the court heard.

The defendant, from Sheffield, who cannot be named for legal reasons, admitted 25 rapes and four indecent assaults last month.
  2. As a disclaimer not all from Sheffield are incest rapists.

A few of us prefer animals and members of the same sex.
  3. Christ on a bike. Hasn't he ever heard of latex?
  4. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

To protect the innocent children I can see the point of anonymity, but it does seem unsatisfactory that we dont know who this vermin is. I did post about baby p that I would be surprised if human behviour got lower than the killing of baby p. I was wrong by a long long way. We still have full life prison sentances. This should be one of them.
  5. Were they fit?
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I would expect so if they were being 'exercised' so frequently by pop :twisted:

7. Why has this low life scum only been given 19 years?????

What is wrong with the judges who give the terms out? or the fools who give them a sliding scale of how long to give?
    FFS This thing should be hung or never let out EVER.

Anyone who says that His human rights should be considered is a T**T .

:x :x :x :x :x :x
  8. It gets worse, apparently he was using the children he fathered to increase his benefits:

Torygraph article

It just defies belief.
  9. What I want to know is.....

Are they his kids or grandkids???????
  10. This peice of filth should be killed very slowly,preferably by starvation.

As for any human rights for this peice of filth,the advocates of those "rights" should also be executed.
  11. The Austrian

• Builds an underground lair, so well-hidden and soundproofed his own wife never finds it.
    • Masterminds an intricate web of lies, to make it appear his daughter has joined a religious cult.
    • Delivers his own babies, so doctors won't get suspicious.

The Yorkshireman

• Threatens the bitches with a beating.

Fcuk it. Makes you proud to be English in the same kinda way that The Old Dear Hunter (Harold Shipman) did.
  12. I hope he enjopys his time "on the rule" at a nice unpleasant HMP.
  13. Disgusting, vile monster, hope he get's slaughtered inside. :x
  14. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

There are very few instances where I would agree that a person is the typical "untermesnch" but this guy fits the bill.