Shef. UOTC

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by Mongoose, Feb 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, now theres at least two of us, its about time we had our own topic.

Tally ho!

2. wot are you schizo or something?

answers on FMed8 please.

3. bah, come on Zaum. Show yourself

4. There is no Zaum.

I have eaten him/her/it.

5. I am indeed here, sorry, been away doing silly military type things and 'working'.

But actually there are three of us, one seems to remain hidden though.

Out of interest where were you at the weekend Dan? I know some of the guys were on TCB so I assumed you were with them. It was'nt a bad weekend in all though the side wind on the range was a bugger.

6. 3 of us

7. ahem, I was assisting my dear mother with something :oops:

(theres another from D coy, a mr B.E that visits but doesnt post)

8. Well, since there's such a large gathering of you SUOTC people, what's that I hear about you getting a new ex-RE Coy 2ic?

9. hmm, is this a trick question?
    8O

10. Nah. In fact, he shouldn't be that new anymore. Started in September? Don't worry, I'm in the States, not Sheffield. Feel free to dish the dirt, I want to hear what that old geezer's been up to. :wink:

11. Apologies, I thought you might be said 2IC :]
    and yes he did start back in September..I believe he was actually given a tour by a JUO who thought he was a fresher interested in joining, "this is a rifle" etc 8O 8O

12. Lol,

Well, he is a fresher too, I guess. What's the dirt on said man? Does he still go on about how laid back he is :twisted: ? I want all the hard, dirty, nasty stories!

13. If you are talking about the feller I think you are on about, he is a decent bloke. Lives just down the road from me and there is no dirt as far as I know.

14. I was afraid of that. He was always too damn clean!

15. That might be handy if he is, as I seem to remember, a trianee medic.