• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Sheet Exchange Tomorrow

Right, we all know what that means so, which wild and wacky methods have you either employed of observed?

I am reminded of a rather famous corporal at the RAMC Depot some years ago who enjoyed folding a large piece of liver in two between the bars of the barrack room radiator.

There is always the Army sock and of course the lathered sponge but are they just becoming a bit passe these days?

jarrod248 said:
18 Year old smooth arrrsed recruit?
ps if you are reading this I hope the scratch marks healed I don't know what come over me.
An 18 year old recruit possibly?

cuckingfunt said:
Markintime said:
Right, we all know what that means so, which wild and wacky methods have you either employed of observed?

I just took them to the QMs like everyone else.
Did they ever shatter when you dropped them?

In some tight camps it was only one sheet and one pillow case, and if a toga party was on it would be a bloke raid for resupply or at least something to exchange

jaybee2786 said:
In some tight camps it was only one sheet and one pillow case, and if a toga party was on it would be a bloke raid for resupply or at least something to exchange
The idea was to change the bottom sheet,last weeks top becoming the bottom.Easy :?

Reality,bed stripped,two sheets on floor,sniff,sniff,sniffhold up to light,sniff again and hope you got it right. :wink:

Latest Threads