Sheer Unadulterated Genius

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Glad_its_all_over, Jan 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

Good drills, that man!
  2. Sauce for the goose.........
  3. Outfuckingstanding!!
  4. I've just outsourced my job to North Korea and as a bonus fifteen little blokes, working in shifts, with very small cocks, will try and service my missus every weekend for me!
  5. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

He's nearly as idle as his company's security staff who should be continually looking for odd activities in the respective databases. I suspect this will cause a number of other companies to go checking their VPN logs.

But as a way of fiddling your employer, it was a class act - particularly as the BBC report went on to say:

Why fiddle one company when you can fiddle several? And with the added bonus that the more work he didn't do, the more he got paid.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hah! Got to admire his enterprise.
  7. So he used a sock puppet, is that right?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I would have promoted him not fired him. What he does now is set up his own consultancy..surely.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. A computer, surely?
  10. its a pity this kinda stuff is illegal, your effectively employing someone who may otherwise not even had a job. He gets paid, our guy sits around 'watching cat videos', also gets paid, company still gets the benefit because the work is still being done. 3 parties instead of two get a good result.
    This guys a pure legend whatever the press say about him.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. In the mid-eighties in Kenya I asked the QM why we paid the choggies such piss poor wages. His reply was that, if we paid them the going UK wage they would get someone in to do the job at the Kenyan rate and sit on their arses watching them. So, nothing new there then.
  12. Brilliant! I wish I could do the same, but my job is a bit too 'hands on' to be able to get away with it.
  13. That's pretty good going. With a bit of luck I'll find out next Monday whether my plan to outsource my work to a member of the TA has any chance of success. Watch this space...?