Sheep

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 4(T), Mar 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've not seen this before.

Or at least not since I let my membership lapse.

Just a few things I picked up in the Falklands.

2. Those Brecon harlets just don't know when to quit!

Does anyone have the full lyrics to "Getting to know ewe...Getting to know all about ewe......????

3. I KNOW that sheep in the main pic...its Baaaaaaarbra!!

4. No, its maaaaaaary you fool!

5. shocking. i really thought i was onto a winner then, and it turns out to be a joke. i am enraged.

i was however somewhat hoping to learn the www suffix for wales by visiting the site though... .wl? .wa? .sheep? .hills? .(insert ridiculosly long word somewhat devoid of vowels)? LORD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!!!! WHAT IS IT!!!????

6. Godamit! That's my mother on the front page!

7. The best way to shag a sheep is to nail her to the wall in the crusifix position.
    Ewe can kiss her at the same time!

8. Is there anybody from NZ who is available for comment?

Or are you just shagging sheep?

9. I know quite a few men in the borders who would bleet about it though. A the borders where men are men and sheep are nervous.

10. Apparently, for the sheepshaggers, the best place to shag a sheep is on the edge of a cliff................................Because they push back harder... mmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Steve

11. Just asked a local farmer when he was gonna shear his sheep, he told me to fuck off, he isn't shearing with anybody :numberone:

12. Mmm, Velcro mittens

13. Just asked a local farmer when he was gonna shear his sheep, he told me to fuck off, he isn't shearing with anybody :numberone:[/quote]

bstrd tea coming back through nose burns
    :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: