"Sheep shaggers"? - not anymore!

Anthony Taaffe had to be restrained and sat on by an off duty policeman and security staff at a holiday park in Wales after he was seen shouting and swearing while drunk, a court in Lladudno heard.

He then called the off duty policeman and security a staff “a bunch of sheep s******s.”

The 47-year-old was fined £150 after he admitted racially aggravated disorderly behaviour.

He also admitted a second similar offence after he labelled a police officer at the custody unit he was taken to a “Welsh sheep s*****r.”
So he was pissed, violent and admitted two counts of racially aggravated disorderly behaviour? Not a huge amount of sympathy I'm afraid.

He's one to bloody talk, his name is tafee!

If he dislikes the people from Waleshire so much why does he go on holiday there? the dull northern monkey.

They'll stop being sheep shaggers the day after they stop shagging sheep.

I bet there's not one of 'em can go the full 24 hours.

Now how can an englishman (I am assuming that he is white) calling an other white man (also assuming he is white) be considered racist? Or am I missing something here? Bit thick at time we Canucks...errr...is that racist? I mean if the white 15/16ths of me says that to the 1/16th Wagonburner of me?

Now how can an englishman (I am assuming that he is white) calling an other white man (also assuming he is white) be considered racist? Or am I missing something here? Bit thick at time we Canucks...errr...is that racist? I mean if the white 15/16ths of me says that to the 1/16th Wagonburner of me?
Yes, very racist. You land stealing, teepee plundering Nazi.

Soon you won't be able to call a spade a spade.

Well I'm glad we cleared that up then. Can I burn your wagon now?
Of course you can, I would be being culturally non-understanding if I didn't let you.

Don't worry, I'm sure David Cameron will be apologising for not providing more flammable wagons the first time round.

ugly

LE
Racism, schmism, we are all humans of the human race!

ugly

LE
I didnt say we were all sheep shaggers though!