• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

"Sheep shaggers"? - not anymore!

Anthony Taaffe had to be restrained and sat on by an off duty policeman and security staff at a holiday park in Wales after he was seen shouting and swearing while drunk, a court in Lladudno heard.

He then called the off duty policeman and security a staff “a bunch of sheep s******s.”

The 47-year-old was fined £150 after he admitted racially aggravated disorderly behaviour.

He also admitted a second similar offence after he labelled a police officer at the custody unit he was taken to a “Welsh sheep s*****r.”
So he was pissed, violent and admitted two counts of racially aggravated disorderly behaviour? Not a huge amount of sympathy I'm afraid.

Now how can an englishman (I am assuming that he is white) calling an other white man (also assuming he is white) be considered racist? Or am I missing something here? Bit thick at time we Canucks...errr...is that racist? I mean if the white 15/16ths of me says that to the 1/16th Wagonburner of me?

Now how can an englishman (I am assuming that he is white) calling an other white man (also assuming he is white) be considered racist? Or am I missing something here? Bit thick at time we Canucks...errr...is that racist? I mean if the white 15/16ths of me says that to the 1/16th Wagonburner of me?
Yes, very racist. You land stealing, teepee plundering Nazi.

Latest Threads