Sheep pushed into Asda

When did Current Affairs, News and Analysis mean post any old internet link you feel like?

Particularly as this was created specially for this rubbish.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
If they'd had any smarts, they would have casually wheeled it to the til along with some other sundries as if they'd just taken it off a shelf.

tsk tsk - no imagination.

I can't see the point of dumping a sheep into a shopping trolley and wheeling it into a supermarket, and I can't see the point of dedicating a report to it. Am I missing something?

MsG

Bugsy said:
I can't see the point of dumping a sheep into a shopping trolley and wheeling it into a supermarket, and I can't see the point of dedicating a report to it. Am I missing something?

MsG
Several pints of alcohol perhaps?

theoriginalphantom said:
Biped said:
If they'd had any smarts, they would have casually wheeled it to the til along with some other sundries as if they'd just taken it off a shelf.

tsk tsk - no imagination.
Wouldn't work as it wouldn't scan at the till.... no Baa code..

Taxi!
They could RAM it through manually, I'm sure.

That's my TUPpence worth.

REMEbrat said:
Live sheep wheeled into Asda, Bexleyheath; http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8383701.stm

I really can't see that these Chavscum could have nothing better to do with their lives than this. Beggars belief!
Joe Lock, manager of the store, said: "We were shocked to discover that a poor sheep had been wheeled into our store.
Well, if it was a rich sheep it would have gone to Waitrose, wouldn't it!!

OTOH, I suppose its chavfeurs could have dropped it off to pick up a few Baagains.

Latest Threads