Sheep Dressed as Lamb

‘But when I came back as a woman there was complete acceptance and empathy. Even old and bold warrant officers who had grown up in the days when people like me would have been taken behind the bike sheds for a kicking, came to congratulate me.

Oh aye, the RAF are really known for dishing out kickings (especially to officers). :roll:

"she's frozen her own sperm"
I've bunged a load of my own fanny batter in the fridge in an act of solidarity.

Does your missus know you refer to her as the fridge?

When the first snows come I bet all male to female's miss writing their name in it when they have a pee.

Slow day at the Mail?

I only have one 'issue' with TS/TG/sex change people.... it's none of anyone else's business and I really couldn't give a fcuk what people do with their bodies - but just occasionally, I'd be interested to hear how partners really feel. It's a big ask.

Like the article says, he's morphed into a halfway presentable doris, so I presume he was a decent looking lad, if a bit effeminate.

Now, I don't know about anyone else but if I'd set up shop with a nice looking lass with a nice job, I'd be more than a little gutted to find that she wanted to sack it and become a brickie called Derek. I wouldn't have married Derek and I would be unlikely to be very interested in taking up gaying in order to keep Derek happy, either.

"she's frozen her own sperm"
I've bunged a load of my own fanny batter in the fridge in an act of solidarity.

Straight into the fridge or did you use some kind of container?

Aye - every time she opens her legs, a little light comes on ...
Fair play, that happens to me whenever my missus opens her legs...

images

Now, I don't know about anyone else but if I'd set up shop with a nice looking lass with a nice job, I'd be more than a little gutted to find that she wanted to sack it and become a brickie called Derek. I wouldn't have married Derek and I would be unlikely to be very interested in taking up gaying in order to keep Derek happy, either.

Some people select their spouse for deeper things than what they look like (when young) and their current job.

Hence some people end up divorced and other couples survive and thrive no matter what is thrown their way.

Some people select their spouse for deeper things than what they look like (when young) and their current job.

Hence some people end up divorced and other couples survive and thrive no matter what is thrown their way.

I appreciate that - but the sex of your spouse is quite important to most people.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Flt Lt Holdom? Not any more, ay ay!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I appreciate that - but the sex of your spouse is quite important to most people.

Is it? Or is that what you've been conditioned to believe?

Is a spouse not just, to use modern terms, a BFF? Who you trust and share intimate moments with?

Be that cuddles and kisses or full on BDSM action, finances to the final decision to let you go.

If so, it doesn't really matter if they have operations to make them in to a dolphin, they are still your spouse and your BFF.

Maple

LE
Flt Lieut Holdom, 34, is a decorated RAF officer who is Britain’s first and only openly transgender military pilot.

Hmm, The Royal Flight had a nav that swapped sides.......so probably not the first aircrew.......still, it is the DM

Is it? Or is that what you've been conditioned to believe?

Is a spouse not just, to use modern terms, a BFF? Who you trust and share intimate moments with?

Be that cuddles and kisses or full on BDSM action, finances to the final decision to let you go.

If so, it doesn't really matter if they have operations to make them in to a dolphin, they are still your spouse and your BFF.

I'm not entirely sure what a BFF is, but it'd have to be something very special indeed to embark on a lifetime of gaying for.

I've mentioned this once before, I think. I once asked a TS/TG how she'd gone from being a straight man to being a straight woman - the answer wasn't that she was never a straight man and she wasn't now a straight woman - without the TG bit, she'd have been bisexual, with it, she was more of a metrosexual - I get that, I think.

I guess it boils down to how you started the relationship off. If it was that laid back at the start, then maybes not such a drama. If it comes as some sort of bombshell, then that's a different story, isn't it?

Latest Threads