Shed's ..... No not really - roller garage doors & car port !

Gent's .... Has anyone had any experience with Roller Garage doors and or car ports , basically at the back of my house is a lane , I have access to the rear of my garden via a concertina wooden door approx 3.0 meters in width and 2.20 meters high which is hung within a breeze block wall .

What I would like to do is to replace the wooden door with a metal Roller door and then put up a wooden 4 or 6 posted (open sides ) car port which would cover the old garage standing , the garage was removed by the last owners !

I've done the usual with Google but not sure who's good and who's not , would appreciate any info ..... This could turn into another Shed thread !!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Gent's .... Has anyone had any experience with Roller Garage doors and or car ports , basically at the back of my house is a lane , I have access to the rear of my garden via a concertina wooden door approx 3.0 meters in width and 2.20 meters high which is hung within a breeze block wall .

What I would like to do is to replace the wooden door with a metal Roller door and then put up a wooden 4 or 6 posted (open sides ) car port which would cover the old garage standing , the garage was removed by the last owners !

This could turn into another Shed thread !!
Not if it's metal and breeze block, it won't.