Shed some light please

I have been on level 7 - 7 Bombardier higher band for the past 3 years, when i was promoted last year to sergeant I automatically jumped to 7 - 7 lower band, all well and good, but this year in March I was bust and so has my pay dramatically. I have gone to 6 - 7 lower band Bombardier, which is nearly a 6k drop peryear!! The peeps down in puzzle palace stated it was because I was being paid on the wrong trade when I went from air defence to depth fire?

I feel like some one is trying to pull the wool, from 33k higher band bombardier to 34k sergeant - bust - and back to bombardier 29k. is this right?

I have been on level 7 - 7 Bombardier higher band for the past 3 years, when i was promoted last year to sergeant I automatically jumped to 7 - 7 lower band, all well and good, but this year in March I was bust and so has my pay dramatically. I have gone to 6 - 7 lower band Bombardier, which is nearly a 6k drop peryear!! The peeps down in puzzle palace stated it was because I was being paid on the wrong trade when I went from air defence to depth fire?

I feel like some one is trying to pull the wool, from 33k higher band bombardier to 34k sergeant - bust - and back to bombardier 29k. is this right?
The only way to generate a response is to post in the Military/RHQ Admin forum. There are lots of experts in there with access to the documentation.

Good Luck!

Litotes

Latest Threads