She Wouldn't Would She? Abdicate on Xmas Day....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...uncing-abdication-in-Christmas-broadcast.html

The bookmaker Coral has suspended betting on the Queen announcing her abdication in this year's Christmas Day broadcast.

The betting firm said it had decided to close the market after an "unusual" rash of wagers which "instantly set alarm bells ringing".

Sources close to the Queen, however, laughed off suggestions that she might abdicate, saying it was "just not true".

Why the flurry of bets, HM herself has said it is a job for life.....

Charles or Wills to be King? I'd prefer Harry to be honest...... He wouldn't be driven around, he'd fly around in his Apache with Grandad Phil hunting wild life....

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Charles or Wills to be King? I'd prefer Harry to be honest...... He wouldn't be driven around, he'd fly around in his Apache with Grandad Phil hunting wild life....

The joy of a monarchy is that you don't get a choice.

"Feudalism it's your count who votes"

The joy of a monarchy is that you don't get a choice.

"Feudalism it's your count who votes"

Harry gets a choice... He could somehow make Charles and Wills disappear..... ;o)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Make up a rumour (it can be anything that's half way plausible). Put it on Twitter. Get a couple of popular accounts to retweet it.

People will believe it in their droves.

Ah ha... That explains the #russelbrandtwatterati then......

Anyway, the broadcast isn't live. If it hasn't already been recorded, it will be in the next few days and there are always leaks about what is going to be in it, or what colour frock The Boss is wearing etc.

Muleteer

Old-Salt
Anyway, the broadcast isn't live. If it hasn't already been recorded, it will be in the next few days and there are always leaks about what is going to be in it, or what colour frock The Boss is wearing etc.
All things considered the Christmas Day broadcast would be the ideal vehicle for the announcement. A large proportion of the population will rat-arsed and the rest won`t care anyway." The Queen is pensioned off. Long live the King".

Shit, can you imagine the usual suspects all c*nting on about whether they should get a Coronation Medal.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I've met the boss a few times, I had nice shiny boots on, even pressed my trousers, and she didn't even say hello, just walked straight past me, I thought, you ignorant old xxxxxxxx, you could have said hello at least, but then I figured it out,
I was holding that rifle with a big shiny pointy thing on top of it.
Must have scared the royal crap out her!

I've met the boss a few times, I had nice shiny boots on, even pressed my trousers, and she didn't even say hello, just walked straight past me, I thought, you ignorant old xxxxxxxx, you could have said hello at least, but then I figured it out,
I was holding that rifle with a big shiny pointy thing on top of it.
Must have scared the royal crap out her!
Your nom de Arrse, brought a smile to my face...
I wanna be an airborne ranger,
I wanna live a life of danger,
If you have a low IQ,
You can be a ranger too.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
People thought that the Pope couldn't retire and was in until the last breath. Not now!

Latest Threads