She wont be getting past St Peter...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Mar 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 3
  1. Fuck me! You'd need a cross and some holy water to fend off that ugly bitch!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I wear my Pentagram or my Mjölnir and if people don't like it they can fuck off.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shitload of garlic too.

4. RS, Are you confused? The two symbols you mention are from different religions.

5. In other news, Skeletor has a sex change...

article-2113639-0DF43E7700000578-922_468x439.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  6. I demand the right to come to work dressed as my favorite deity.
    [​IMG]

7. Alib, Good luck growing the spare pair of arms!

8. mmm, yes and no the Pent is an all encompassing Pagan symbol, Mjölnir is specific to Heathenry/Astartu

9. Me too.

satan.jpg

10. RS, I think you might find the Wiccans claim the pentagram. You can always piss off the Christians by adopting a "Celtic Cross" - predates Christianity in Northern Europe by a significant margin.

Either way you go, the smart money is on a tattoo, you can hardly be told to take it off. These so-called devout christians who wear a little cross on a necklace - NO GENUINE COMMITMENT!

11. I will be mainly attending my place of work thusly...

[​IMG]

I will add to my 'beware of the dog' sign this little ditty...

[​IMG]

Then no one should be 'outraged' by the simple expedient of wearing a symbol to do with your faith...

I trust this mad woman will be embarking on a similar crusade to rid the country of our other symbols? Ie various sports brands or other trademarks that adorne somany now adays?

12. Trust me I don't need a Celtic Cross to piss off Xtians.

13. To be honest, unless there is a genuine H&S aspect to it, I dont see why anyone makes a big deal about it. If someone is offended by my religion, it is their problem, not mine.

But equally, if your employer doesnt like your necklace, wear it inside your shirt.

• Like Like x 2