SHE WON bb!!!!!

was it fixed?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i cant belive she won BB shilpa won!!!! :frustrated:
has to be a fix no way that retard won (i hate her im not rasist!!! just incase any1 want to try it)

To the arrse-hole this goes.

I havn't even watched one episode. Its the biggest load of shite ever to grace our screens.

fcuk off your self guru... i was made to watch this by mrs 2000x...
and if i didnt post this then someone else would and from what iv seen she was a tw@t so...

jason_2000x said:
i cant belive she won BB shilpa won!!!! :frustrated:
has to be a fix no way that retard won (i hate her im not rasist!!! just incase any1 want to try it)
You may not be 'rasist' but you are without a doubt a retard.

And yes, I'll 'try it' if you wish.

You missed out an option or two

"Who gives half a tuppenny fu-ck?"
"I wouldn't care, because I was busy getting my dick wet/watching the Hamster/ kicking a chav"

Congratulations, you are the weakest mong. Goodbye.

jason_2000x said:
and if i didnt post this then someone else would and from what iv seen she was a tw@t so...

mrs 2000x I presume?

I can't vote on this because, really, WTF cares?

Those with an intellect just above freezing, I suppose, and that's about it..........

The Lord Flasheart said:
jason_2000x said:

mrs 2000x I presume?

The people have spoken Jason, you MONG.

Your missus "made" you watch it for long enough to dislike Shilpa eh?

jason_2000x said:
So what?

Your missus made you watch that shite? Did she tie you to a chair and hold your eyes open with bulldog clips or are you just too thick or too idle to go and do something else like read a book, go for a walk, go to the pub or crank one out?

I bet you've stayed awake all night, every night, member in one hand, box of milk tray in the other, watching the night vision feed in the hope of seeing the slightest glimpse of Face Man's swinging sack.

rgrdromus said:
so what if she won she was the best looking one on B.B. ever :elephant:
As said before......she looks a bit like the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls. They can both get their cunts out.

White Trash.. I know what a crap society.. some poor girl calls someone a popadom and everyone goes mad ... can you just imagine if he was called blick trash.. but yet us whites are just to sit back and allow that sort of racism to take place... its disgusting...

Latest Threads