She must have been pissed.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vinniethemanxcat, Sep 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fucking homo! What a let down for the male of the species. He should have frog marched her into the nearest toilet and smashed her up the shitter whilst flushing her head in the toilet.

• Like Like x 12
  2. You old romantic you.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Strange thread, She must have been pissed? Err after pint of scotch... yes

4. Hmmm.

5. I would have smashed her up the shitter and then gagged her after before jizzin over her eye

6. I would have. What's wrong with the male species today if you can't take a hint worded that strongly? :?

[​IMG]

7. I know it was VIRGIN, but that is fucking taking the piss.

8. Give the man a break! He was as high as kite!
    I'd have rattled her over the duty free trolly!!!

9. If she was that pissed, how come they either let her on the plane, or carried on serving her whilst she was on board...and as this is the NAAFI...I'd of banged her like the privvie door when a dose of the shits was in town.

10. HHH

HHH LE

He must have been gay, otherwise why make the complaint instead of banging the arse off her.

• Like Like x 1
  11. She is proper fuckable! Come and grab my penis and crotch area Ms Goldberg!!! PLEEEEEAAASSSSE!!!

12. only thing I can think of is if his supervisor had seen the whole affair occur and she happened to be some sixty odd year old with purple hair and so many bats and cobwebs up her fanny that it was listed on the register of British haunted locations; he might have had to act offended and report her or risk losing his job. Either that or he likes meat truncheon take your pick because I would do her right in the dirt-trap too

13. The "victim" was clearly an up hill gardener.

All she wanted was to be apart of the mile high club and I certainly would of obliged.

14. Easily explained. Most airline stewards are rampant shirtlifters. If it was Tom cruise or brad Pitt they would've been straight into the bogs for sweaty man sex.