• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

She makes me proud !!

I recently overheard the following conversation between my 2 year old girl & her Grandma.

Grandma : Listen Darling (holding hand to ear), can you hear a helicopter.
2 year old : No Grandma (Pointing to the ceiling), Chinook.

It was as well :D

TTFN

BFG

My 4 year old son cracked me up the other day when wife asked him "Are you going to wear your Bob the Builder backpack?" son replied "no mummy it's called a bergen!"

A not so proud moment: 20 year old daughter visited me in my office in the Unit. Looks behind me at picture of Trooping the Colour and states "Wow! Mum! you never told me the Queen is in the Army as well!!!!" How did I fail her so badly?

Ranger_Danger said:
A not so proud moment: 20 year old daughter visited me in my office in the Unit. Looks behind me at picture of Trooping the Colour and states "Wow! Mum! you never told me the Queen is in the Army as well!!!!" How did I fail her so badly?
It could have been worse: she could have scolded you for the mingingness of the slappers on your Gronk Board. :)

Latest Threads