She could have my vote!

dead on.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I would give her a large majority!

"Miss Garrett says she is standing on a unique platform."
That would presumably be "Platform 4 to Oblivion, only stopping at Posh-Frockshop, Breastimplant and Gettarich-Hubby"?

Waste of bloody ballot paper IMO, but I confess that Little Willie appears to vote for her. Oh, well, feel free to come and canvass us [while Mrs B_S is out, of course]. :wink:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Legs said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I would give her a large majority!
Aye, but would it stand up to scrutiny?
Doubt if it would stand up long enough to be counted!

As someone who actually lives in the Crewe/Nantwich area, sadly I won't be voting for her. Nothing personal, it's just that the vote would be a wasted chance to get rid of Neu Arbeit.
But when she comes around canvassing, I consider it my solemn duty on behalf of my fellow Arrsers to request that Miss Garrett gets her baps out for the boys. If she consents, naturally I will take a piccie and post the evidence here.
Provided Mrs SN is out shopping, of course.

I'd give her my member in the backway.

Beauties for Britain party ! knows NAFF all about politics, OMG what ever next ?

She would get my vote though as long as she gave me her ballot box

Russian presenter on Music TV-channel ms.Malinovskaya was elected as member of local council in Belgorod region.

KGB_resident said:
Russian presenter on Music TV-channel ms.Malinovskaya was elected as member of local council in Belgorod region.
Thanks, Sergey ... I'm sure there are many here who would give her a Belgo-Rod with pleasure. :wink:

Do you believe that she has contributed significantly to the local council?
Does she have any policies that matter?

:lol:

blue_sophist said:
KGB_resident said:
Thanks, Sergey ... I'm sure there are many here who would give her a Belgo-Rod with pleasure. :wink:

Do you believe that she has contributed significantly to the local council?
Does she have any policies that matter?

:lol:
She was elected from Liberal-Democratic party led by famous Russian political clown mr.Zhirinovsky.

As I'm aware her 'contribution' is about zero. Btw, she is sharp minded and sharp tongued, at least not stupid at all. However as she confessed she is exploiting an image of 'stupid blonde'.

It's interesting, would Kate M. try to be elected as an MP? Why not?