She been "neglecting her wifely duties"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by trickywoo56, Jan 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This morning, I went down on the wife for the first time in fukcing ages. Fingers on the G-Spot, little vibrator fukcing thingy - the whole bloody lot. Suffice it to say, she had a bloody great time of it.

Within minutes, pots can be heard being bashed in the kitchen. Wandering downstairs to the smell of bacon frying, No. 2 informs me that, "Sorry, I've been neglecting my wifely duties these last few weeks." Fantastic. Mind you, she's South African, so perhaps she's reverting to type and thinks she's a maid - albeit a white one?

Thing is, do I let her carry on like this or use this as an opportunity to whack it up her trench and suffer only the punishment of bringing things back to normal?

2. Fukcin' hell - it's actually humming to itself now - and I can still smell her twunt on my nose. Must have been in deep.
  3. The age of wire and string by Ben Marcus

Nice one tricky.
  4. Amazon: "THE AGE OF WIRE AND STRING, "the most audacious literary debut in decades," Ben Marcus...

Well, I wouldn't presume...
  5. what have you got to loose?

stick it where the sun dont shine and if she bitches just tell her you have been neglecting your manly duties 8O :twisted: :twisted:

agent smith
  6. Was the deed done??

agent smtih