Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Driverman11, Aug 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know where it states a soldier must shave every morning?
  2. In the Queens regs.
  3. Somewhere around your pln sgt's vocal cords I believe. That's all you need to know.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. You don't really think you're going to win that one do you? hahahahahahahahahahahahah
  5. The end of a JNCO's cane.

Queens Regulations.

a. Hair

(1) Males. The hair of the head is to be kept well cut and trimmed, except where authority has been granted otherwise on religious grounds; style and colour (if not natural) is not to be of an exaggerated nature. If a moustache is worn, it is to be trimmed and not below the line of the lower lip. Beards and whiskers are only to be worn with authority, which will usually be granted only on medical or religious grounds, or where tradition permits. The appearance of the beard and whiskers is to be neat and tidy.
  6. Because this man asks ever so nicely

7. As said when the Regimental Scarey Man says do it.........Remember seeing a WRAC getting charged for not shaving once, saying that her Tache was much better than I've ever grown.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. You could always become a Sikh.
  9. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

just have your face waxed once a month - simples
  10. They built 'em solid in them days!

Probably an urban myth, but I was told there was a CSgt at RMAS who when teaching WOCdts to mark time used to call out, "lift them skirts, ladies, lift them skirts!" One morning they did & he was flashed by a whole platoon who had gone Commando.

Without missing a breath or a pace the cry went up, "I see no cunt's shaved this morning!"
    • Like Like x 6
  11. So where does it say you have to shave in the morning?

Hope the operation went well mate.
  12. I was lied to...

My stripey said it was because he didn't like anal beards.
  13. I refer the honourable member to my post about a shouty man, BECAUSE I FUCKING SAY YOU SHAVE YOU FUCKING 'ORRIBLE MAN
  14. [