Shaving /waxing/ Sack & crack

My missus waxed the table and she didn't complain.

Neither did the table.

Why is 'your mate' having his back waxed? Surely there are better things to do with your, I mean his, life.

Fecking little hairy? When you've got a back like a gorilla then its HAIRY, but you can forget that raving homosexuality that is waxing.

I take it she has a baldy mott then as she is requesting a sack and crack as well?

If he has to be a queerbag non-hairy type then he should at least do it like a man, waxing is gayer than 3 para mortars. Tell him to burn it all off with a aerosol flamethrower.

Outstanding said:
So my mate is having his back waxed, but should he have the whole lot off, does it really hurt and how long does it stay off, it must itch?!!
Yes have it all off, yes it is a little uncomfortable, it grows back slowly and thinner than before over a period of about 4 weeks and no it doesn't itch

Sounds like a naked-rollmat-fighter.

tattooedlady said:
Outstanding said:
So my mate is having his back waxed, but should he have the whole lot off, does it really hurt and how long does it stay off, it must itch?!!
Yes have it all off, yes it is a little uncomfortable, it grows back slowly and thinner than before over a period of about 4 weeks and no it doesn't itch
So you've got a hairy minge then?

Outstanding said:
Tell him to take some painkillers about 20-30mins beforehand, as depending on how hairy it is, it can hurt. It'll be a bit red, tender and itchy afterwards and can also bleed a little, so tell him to wear something thats baggy and that he doesn't mind getting a bit of blood on. All this subsides fairly quickly though and the more you wax not only does the hair become softer but the growth of hair also lessens considerably thus reducing the after wax symptoms....

Also hand pressure applied on the waxed area and the use of a cream or lotion, help to ease itchy skin and take away the redness. So tell him to get his Missus to give him a nice long back massage afterwards :wink:

Last back I waxed took me about an hour and half, and it looked like there had been an invasion of giant spiders. haha

isongard said:
instead of waxing which the wife assures me is painful would sugaring be a more humane way of getting rid of the unwated sac and crack hair
Sugaring is virtually the same treatment as waxing, the only real difference being that, its less likely to stick to the skin the way wax does and its a bit more messy than waxing.