Sharp!

#4
I know we all watch it for the excellent soldiery, incompetence of the higher ranks (Other than Sharpe himself) and the kickassedness of it...............

But does anyone know what the totty content is likely to be? Sharpe isn't sharpe without blood, bayonets and bodices aheaving.


Can't wait for it to be on tomorrow :D
 
#5
'Sharpe isn't sharpe without blood, bayonets and bodices aheaving.'

Whilst I'm really looking forward to Sharpe's Peril, I seem to remember in the last Sharpe, set in India, he turned down the naked charms of the Governers' blond daughter and rode off into the sunset with a hefty, grizzled Irishman. I know comradeship is a fine thing but could Richard now be turning gay?
 
#6
mac_uk said:
I know we all watch it for the excellent soldiery, incompetence of the higher ranks (Other than Sharpe himself) and the kickassedness of it...............

But does anyone know what the totty content is likely to be? Sharpe isn't sharpe without blood, bayonets and bodices aheaving.
My bold and ditto
 
#7
halo_jones said:
mac_uk said:
I know we all watch it for the excellent soldiery, incompetence of the higher ranks (Other than Sharpe himself) and the kickassedness of it...............

But does anyone know what the totty content is likely to be? Sharpe isn't sharpe without blood, bayonets and bodices aheaving.
My bold and ditto
Speak for yourself! I only watch it in the hope that Sean Bean gets his kit off. I mean the military content.
 
#8
The_Snail said:
halo_jones said:
mac_uk said:
I know we all watch it for the excellent soldiery, incompetence of the higher ranks (Other than Sharpe himself) and the kickassedness of it...............

But does anyone know what the totty content is likely to be? Sharpe isn't sharpe without blood, bayonets and bodices aheaving.
My bold and ditto
Speak for yourself! I only watch it in the hope that Sean Bean gets his kit off. I mean the military content.
Tis nice eye candy even i have to admit that, 8O but musketry and bodices do go so well together.
 
#9
Top Gear and Sharpe all in one evening I think I might just burst with excitment!
 
#10
Totty includes Bollywood Star Nandana Sen


and French actress Beatrice Rosen.

Story seems to follow on from Sharpe's Challenge, on the way home Sharpe finds a Company of East Indian baggage trains in distress, corrupt Commander, lot's of fighting and unearths some secret plot along the way to thwart.
 
#13
REgards said:
wompingwillow said:
Top Gear and Sharpe all in one evening I think I might just burst with excitment!
Top Gear? Tomorrow? Cheers for the heads up WW, I would have missed that
Its not a New Series of Top Gear is it? I havent seen any PR For a new series
 
#16
Rather strange Sharpe, this one, it started 10 minutes late (probably due to the Brazilian Grand Prix) and Sean Bean looked very much the worse for wear and appeared half asleep throughout although Harper performed well. Also, it looked as though the PC Brigade had had a go at the script with every colour, grade and hue represented and even including a seriously overweight colour sergeant.

What with Hakeswells son and Simmerson turning up one wonders what other ghosts from the past will appear in episode 2. I shall tune in to find out!
 
#17
mnairb said:
Rather strange Sharpe, this one, it started 10 minutes late (probably due to the Brazilian Grand Prix) and Sean Bean looked very much the worse for wear and appeared half asleep throughout although Harper performed well. Also, it looked as though the PC Brigade had had a go at the script with every colour, grade and hue represented and even including a seriously overweight colour sergeant.

What with Hakeswells son and Simmerson turning up one wonders what other ghosts from the past will appear in episode 2. I shall tune in to find out!
well, now you come to mention it, I was feeling a little under the weather at the time...
 
#18
Hmmm what chance the young Ensign turns out to be Sharpe's nipper?

Did he definitely kill the baddie from the last Sharpe in India episode?
 
#19
PartTimePongo said:
Hmmm what chance the young Ensign turns out to be Sharpe's nipper?

Did he definitely kill the baddie from the last Sharpe in India episode?
No more plot lines I sky+ it and will be off home to watch shortly!!!!!
 
#20
SeanBean wrote:
'well, now you come to mention it, I was feeling a little under the weather at the time... '

Take more water with it Sean, - that Indian sun can work havoc with a hangover.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top