sharon shoesmith - unemployable and on benefits.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Jan 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. I am really concerned that this poor woman might get so upset that she would kill herself. (As this is not the NAFFI).

2. I'd touch her, all right, hand me my nail-studded baseball bat. Not so much for what she did, although her neglect and unprofessionalism is bad enough, but for still not understanding or accepting that her actions (or lack of them) made life much, much worse for the children for whom she had some responsibility. Plus she's a plastic Paddy lefty.

• Like Like x 10
  3. So just how is she able to fund her persual of compensation (believed to be £1 million) ?

At £130,000 per annum how is she eligible for benefits, has she spent every last penny ?...................................she obviously feels herself blameless, useless c**t !

• Like Like x 1
  4. dont tell me macdonalds turned her down?

5. They don't just take anyone you know :)

• Like Like x 4
  6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I'd have slightly more sympathy if she accepted any responsibility at all in the matter.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Kicking people when they're down. It's a distasteful, yet predictable British trait.

• Like Like x 4
  8. well has she thought of going on the game?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yes, people take their children to McDs.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. As is senior civil servants failing in their duties and refusing to accept any responsibility unfortunatly.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 3
  11. msr

msr LE

As in whinging about your own misfortunes in the press.

• Like Like x 1
  12. It is but Ed Balls treatment of her was a shocking piece of popularist politics.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Do the press still pay for interviews