sharon shoesmith - unemployable and on benefits.

I am really concerned that this poor woman might get so upset that she would kill herself. (As this is not the NAFFI).

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'd touch her, all right, hand me my nail-studded baseball bat. Not so much for what she did, although her neglect and unprofessionalism is bad enough, but for still not understanding or accepting that her actions (or lack of them) made life much, much worse for the children for whom she had some responsibility. Plus she's a plastic Paddy lefty.

So just how is she able to fund her persual of compensation (believed to be £1 million) ?

At £130,000 per annum how is she eligible for benefits, has she spent every last penny ?...................................she obviously feels herself blameless, useless c**t !

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd have slightly more sympathy if she accepted any responsibility at all in the matter.

Kicking people when they're down. It's a distasteful, yet predictable British trait.
As in whinging about your own misfortunes in the press.

It is but Ed Balls treatment of her was a shocking piece of popularist politics.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
It is but Ed Balls treatment of her was a shocking piece of popularist politics.
on the other hand, if thats what it takes for one of these apparatchiks to actually have to face up to the consequences of not doing their job properly...maybe it's a shame it doesnt happen more often.

It's like the Climbie case all over again.

The social worker responsable for that debacle refused to admit any wrong doing right up to and even after being struck off.

on the other hand, if thats what it takes for one of these apparatchiks to actually have to face up to the consequences of not doing their job properly...maybe it's a shame it doesnt happen more often.
Doesn't appear to have affected the apparatchik class that much. Not if the Thacker case is anything to go by...