Sharon doing well after stroke

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DozyBint, Dec 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the BBC:

Do you think that this will signal a halt / slowing of Sharon's political aims or will he plough on regardless? I think that he'll throw caution to the wind and press forward with this plans for Kadima. I've always considered Sharon an arrogant man and this new party is his baby, so I can't see him handing the reins over to anyone else.
  2. "Sharon 'doing well' after stroke"

My first reaction on reading this headline was "I hope Ozzy is taking it well"
  3. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Looking at how obese Sharon is, and his stressful lifestyle, his having a stroke is unsurprising. What is unusual is that the Israeli government have not blamed the Palestinians and bulldozed some houses in retaliation.
  4. Cannot see him slowing down unless actual physical condition post-stroke forces it on him. His whole career has been one of bull-at-a-gate style anway so why change now.
    Like most of us fat bstards, he knows the risks and lives life accordingly.
  5. Well, having lost someone to a 2nd stroke , who wouldn't heed advice and slow down , Sharon needs to know the reaper is sharpening his blade.

Never thought I'd ever say this , but hang in there Sharon , as the alternative could be very unpleasant.