Shark-wrestlers in Merthyr Tydfil?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Mar 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Serves the silly bugger right, if he'd stuck to sheep he'd have been safe.

And the shark was smaller than him, it's not as if the bloody thing would have scoffed someone whole...
  2. *snigger*
    • Like Like x 2
  3. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Might be wrong, but I don't think that's a Dusky Shark, the colouration is wrong and the snout too long, it looks more like a blue Shark, which is odd as they are open ocean fish, thought they have been known to come close to shore.
  4. 'What am I going to do now? There’s not much call for shark-wrestlers in Merthyr Tydfil,'

Quality line.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. ....

6. Seems our gallant now non employed chap also entered shallow waters due to sickness.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. [​IMG]

I was swimming along, minding my own business, when this effin' nutter attacked me FFS! He ran down the beach, jumped in the sea and grabbed my tail.

Jesus, I nearly shit myself - it's not the sort of thing you expect to happen on a day out at the beach..."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Has no one mentioned the daughter?
  9. I'd wrestle with those 2 puppies on the left.........
  10. He was off with stress, first thing I would do is book a holiday. I believe he should get an unfair dismissal claim going.
  11. Wait 'til she puts her woolly coat on...
  12. It was patently obvious he was a tourist tho', no self respecting Ozzy would have thrown his tinny away.
  13. I would have thought the best way to save people from a shark is not to put it back in to the water but to drag it up the beach and stick a parasol up its shitter.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. I heard that Earl at the loan shark company has a nasty case of sixpences and half crowns in the nethers. The CAB at Merthryr recruited a new lone shark wrestler.