• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

shark attack

(/Wah shield) A Freudian slip is saying something that you truly think, but would never say in public, and accidentally let slip without thinking.

For example:

You want to tell your "wife" to be careful as the floor is slippery, but instead of saying "be careful pet, the floor is a little slippery" you accidentally say "be careful pet as I really want to suck a huge black cock until it fills my mouth with cum".

Comprende?

Edited to add: (Wah shield back on).

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
Or the old favourite - "I made a bit of a Freudian slip over dinner with the wife...I meant to ask her to pass the salt and instead I shouted out that she was an evil scheming bitch and had ruined my life!"

Latest Threads