Sharing ur girl

Had bit of a pissed weekend out with a mate n the missus (first since getting back home) - got bit too pissed and to cut a long story short ended up us both fuckin her. We've not talked about it this morning. Was fuckin hot n she seemed to really enjoy. Reckon we went too far or just a bit of fun?

You probably did go a bit too far...but you'll probably be ok if you never do it again and never mention it to anyone....ooops...you blew one of those already! Be careful.....its not worth losing a mate over......If he's cool with it just now leave it there! But try and avoid the situation cropping up again if you can......i smell a disaster otherwise! At the end of the day, sharing is good with pizzas not people.

starfire said:
You probably did go a bit too far...but you'll probably be ok if you never do it again and never mention it to anyone....ooops...you blew one of those already! Be careful.....its not worth losing a mate over......If he's cool with it just now leave it there! But try and avoid the situation cropping up again if you can......i smell a disaster otherwise! At the end of the day, sharing is good with pizzas not people.
so did she....

(TAXI!)

DirtyFecker said:
Had bit of a pissed weekend out with a mate n the missus (first since getting back home) - got bit too pissed and to cut a long story short ended up us both * her. We've not talked about it this morning. Was * hot n she seemed to really enjoy. Reckon we went too far or just a bit of fun?
What? First missus since getting back home?

BTW, his missus or yours?

And it's a dodgy game to play either way.

starfire said:
nothing wrong with sloppy seconds!. :wink:

starfire said:
She probably views it as a pizza experience; in the form of a meat treat :)

Hey JBM, she aint a slag - she never done anything like that n she's normally prudish if anything, i well enjoyed tho, was a great laugh. Then again i just like filth as long as she dont find out.

DirtyFecker said:
Had bit of a pissed weekend out with a mate n the missus (first since getting back home) - got bit too pissed and to cut a long story short ended up us both * her. We've not talked about it this morning. Was * hot n she seemed to really enjoy. Reckon we went too far or just a bit of fun?

Attachments

DirtyFecker said:
Of course you did..... :roll:

devilish said:
DirtyFecker said:
Of course you did..... :roll:
Just what i was thinking,i am far to nice to say :wink:

Latest Threads