Shared Residence Order

I am due to head back to UK to be closer to my children after a divorce. In order to qualify for a quarter do I require a Shared Residence Order from a court of law or will simple visiting rights be enough. I will be seeing them very regualry and would like to give them the stability a quarter brings.

Where can I find the relevant Info.

Thanks in advance.

I know I can go to "Welfare" but forwarned is forarmed!

Similar threads

Latest Threads