• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Share your excitment.

Basicaly ive started this thread for people to tell everybody what they are joining and when they go in. So if your all excited and just want to let everybody know let it out on here.

would you like dates, method and routes of travel and details of what they will be wearing?

Father_Gundulph said:
tochy01 said:
..... So if your all excited and just want to let everybody know let it out on here.
8O That is quite possibly THE gayest thing i've ever read!

F_G
You obviously haven't read the thread which contains this then have you! :wink:

marcel said:
Is the Army the place for a young fit gay guy like me? obviously there is the buzz of doing something that matters for my country but primarily joining the forces would be about seeing other men wash blood dirt and sweat off their big strong bodies! I cant join the navy as i cant swim*

all my love, Marcel.

*but im quite partial to a cum snorkel

haha funny you should say that u fancy some do you? Is it hard to believe people will be genuienly excited or are you just jealous because you cant share good things with people because you are insecure about your own sexuality. Something to think about i think.

Be sure to point out to all SNCOs you come across who challenge your sexuality that they are obviously just insecure in theirs and must take it up the arrse.

Airfix said:
Father_Gundulph said:
tochy01 said:
..... So if your all excited and just want to let everybody know let it out on here.
8O That is quite possibly THE gayest thing i've ever read!

F_G
You obviously haven't read the thread which contains this then have you! :wink:

marcel said:
Is the Army the place for a young fit gay guy like me? obviously there is the buzz of doing something that matters for my country but primarily joining the forces would be about seeing other men wash blood dirt and sweat off their big strong bodies! I cant join the navy as i cant swim*

all my love, Marcel.

*but im quite partial to a cum snorkel
Just read that thread now too. Whats going on in ARRSE today? (no pun intended)

tochy, can i tickle your anus?

tochy01 said:
Something to think about i think.
:?

That would mean less time thinking about t!ts/pussy, football, rugby, t!ts/pussy, fast cars, life on mars/ashes to ashes, t!ts/pussy, t!ts/pussy and more t!ts/pussy... 8)

tochy01 said:
Basicaly ive started this thread for people to tell everybody what they are joining and when they go in. So if your all excited and just want to let everybody know let it out on here.
tochy01 said:
cheers i did my pre fitness in 8 min 39 and can do 10 heaves so hope that will get me in coz i really want it im getting on now being 25 lol.
And this drivel from a 25 yr old.

4-8-Alfa said:
tochy01 said:
tochy01 said:
cheers i did my pre fitness in 8 min 39 and can do 10 heaves so hope that will get me in coz i really want it im getting on now being 25 lol.
And this drivel from a 25 yr old.
Social skills age of a 14 year old geek 8)

tochy01 said:
haha funny you should say that u fancy some do you? Is it hard to believe people will be genuienly excited or are you just jealous because you cant share good things with people because you are insecure about your own sexuality. Something to think about i think.
Eh... :?

Anyway, I shall be thinking about what you think i should be thinking about later. (i like to call it my "contemplation time." I will be having very careful words with myself about my sexual orientation whilst odd-bodding about that girl who yawned on the train earlier today.)

F_G

P.S Its all good banter practice isn't it.

well you were interested enough to look at the thread and then spend time posting so it cant be all bad can it. Thanks for the replys guys love the banter

Very true but i get my date tommorow and im all excited. Plus im one of those ppl who will do things wether ppl like it or not,they can judge me but it wont have any impact on my personality i dont go round trying to fit in jst for the fu*k of it. Accept me as i am or don't.