Share you artwork here........

Well, I'm not much of an Art buff, but I know what I like. Here's my Fabian Perez collection for you to enjoy.

Feel free to share any pieces of work you have round your gaff.

Should there be pictures attached? Or is that blank canvas the collection?

Good pics, I like the girls. Did you guys paint these or buy them?

I recognise many of these scenes from previous Arrse London crawls! You are a chancer young man.

I recognise many of these scenes from previous Arrse London crawls! You are a chancer young man.
Errrr, no I'm not. That's my front room, hence the telephone cable/sky+ coax in the bottom left of the 1st photo, and my sofa in the bottom right.

Perhaps you'd like me to post another photo tonight when I get home with the rest of my front room in it?

Feel free to apologise whenever you're ready.

Errrr, no I'm not. That's my front room, hence the telephone cable/sky+ coax in the bottom left of the 1st photo, and my sofa in the bottom right.

Perhaps you'd like me to post another photo tonight when I get home with the rest of my front room in it?

Feel free to apologise whenever you're ready.

Errrr...... no.............. I was inferring that, you being armed with a camera had attended..................... snooze.................. Anyway that bloke in the Fedora mit wine glass is definately Josey Wales.

I'm also a fan of fine art, my favourite has to be the one of the dogs playing poker. Or the billiards one aswell.

This is one of my fav's

Attachments