Shannon Matthews gets released today.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by llech, Apr 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. LLech, you only know this because you hang around womens prisons hoping for a shag

Cym in your pants......!!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Awesome mate, one small itsby bitsy thing though. its Karen Matthews that got locked up in jail, shannon was under the bed!

Now get a grip!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Either or, both will be awesome in bed!
  4. LLech was hoping for a mother & Daughter combo!!

5. I hope he takes a flea comb with him.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. For her or me?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. =-D No, a flea comb wouldn't get rid of your fleas. Half an hour soaked in Caustic Soda might.
  8. At least it will give the News channels the opportunity to air these beauties once more.........

Attached Files:

9. Sheep Tick removal!
  10. Comon look on the bright side after a few years inside she'll have a taste for licking the fish socket gagging for a drink and roll a mean roll up and might have lost a few tonnes she'll be a page 3 stunner for half you old twats on here.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. As Frankie Boyle once said, "the ugly ones always turn up alive". He also said that there would have come a point where her uncle would have put a Maddie Mccann mask on her in order to obtain an erection, but that didn't make the DVD cut...
    • Like Like x 1
  12. The news today said that she is having a new identity (taxpayer funded) if it is true I can't see her having the brains to keep a low profile for long.
  13. That does piss me off her getting a new ID, hopefully she will surface and receive a warm welcome from the general public.
  14. Someone will find her, they always do. Trouble is it costs even more to create another new ID, change address, etc. Would be cheaper just to use a firing squad