Shannon Matthews found alive!

Good news huh?

Linky

West Yorkshire Police are yet to confirm the news but said they were looking into reports the nine-year-old had been found.

She was last seen leaving Westmoor Junior School in Dewsbury on 19 February.

Unconfirmed reports say she has been found in nearby Lidgate Gardens in Batley Carr.

Shannon's aunt Amanda Hyett said the schoolgirl's mother Karen Matthews had been driven away by police from the family home shortly before 1400 GMT.

Earlier this week mother-of-seven Mrs Matthews, 32, said she believed someone she knows had snatched her daughter to hurt her.

Can I have her back I havent finished my experiments yet.

mastergnr said:
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=91944#1851038

already posted elsewhere
And I searched for "Shannon Matthews" "Not chav brat found" hahahaa

slimjim said:
Good news huh?

Linky

West Yorkshire Police are yet to confirm the news but said they were looking into reports the nine-year-old had been found.

She was last seen leaving Westmoor Junior School in Dewsbury on 19 February.

Unconfirmed reports say she has been found in nearby Lidgate Gardens in Batley Carr.

Shannon's aunt Amanda Hyett said the schoolgirl's mother Karen Matthews had been driven away by police from the family home shortly before 1400 GMT.

Earlier this week mother-of-seven Mrs Matthews, 32, said she believed someone she knows had snatched her daughter to hurt her.
Its wonderful news Shannon Mathews have been found safe and well .

She is alive and only about a mile away from her home sky news are stating a man as been arrested

sony said:
Its wonderful news Shannon Mathews have been found safe and well .

She is alive and only about a mile away from her home sky news are stating a man as been arrested
No way (my bold)

Bossdog said:
Can I have her back I havent finished my experiments yet.
You can borrow Maddy off me if you like? I'm done with her now ;) A couple of stitches and she'll be as good as new.

I don't think the 39 year old arrested will be asking for bail - too many lamp posts.

Why did i feel uneasy when, minutes after it was announced that she was found, her family run out to the street and start throwing Champagne down their necks? :(

Maybe people react differently. :?

When the policeman lifted up the bed she apparently asked to be left inside as it was preferable to living at home!!

In all seriousness I hope the perpetrator has fun in prison, nonce!

Just heard that Shannon Mathews has been taken into care by local authority as she has been declared as being in a state of danger within the family. Hmm! Summat stinks at home perchance!!??

ever get the feeling that there is a feck load of this story we haven't heard yet?
My moneys on the mothers current boyfriend being the kiddy fiddler.

ripley said:
glad that she has been found, but my god, the state of the ppl celebrating on the street... and then the mother, 7 kids.........
I knew i wasnt the only one! lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr_Fingerz The NAAFI Bar 6
llech The NAAFI Bar 50
T Sick Jokes 1