Shannon Matthews Collectors Plate

particually like the statement at the bottom about cliff richards/ princess di related tat!

Fantastic - its up there with No.10 Sh1t Street and the Elvis Tutenkahmun (sp?)

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
I got the Maddie Mcann one. Unfortunately it was blank!

The police who interviewed Karen Matthews spoke today.

They said they wanted to rough her up a bit but nature beat them to it. :D

Police have decided not to charge Shannon Matthews's biological father in relation to her false kidnapping.

"It's not that we can say for sure that he wasn't involved," said a police spokesman, "It's just that we can't figure out who the fuck he is."

BTW...I want one of those plates!

Mines ordered. Should be here next thursday, cant wait to lick the gravy of Shannons forehead.

Yeeah! The website will probably fool some cn ut. It wouldn't surprise me if some c nut actually tries to pull a stunt like this and sell comemorative plates!!!!

and there is ....always some slob tries to buy one..... 8O

I for one think it's disgusting for one that you're all so willing to poke fun and take the pish out of people who're less fortunate than yourselves. Are you all perfect specimens of humanity?

Poor_Bloody_Infantry said:
I for one think it's disgusting for one that you're all so willing to poke fun and take the pish out of people who're less fortunate than yourselves. Are you all perfect specimens of humanity?
Well I am and I know that lots of other arrsers are as well, if you aren't then you are in the wrong thread.

Poor_Bloody_Infantry said:
But these people were asking for it!

I bet Alan Carr gets one of them :D

Funniest thing I've seen in ages :clap:

If you have been affected by any of the issues raised by this commerorative plate help can be found by joining ARRSE and heading straight for the NAAFI Bar.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr_Fingerz The NAAFI Bar 6
llech The NAAFI Bar 50
T Sick Jokes 1