SHANNON MATTHEWS - CHANNEL 4 CUTTING EDGE PROGRAMME

#1
You've seen the Fiction, now see the Fact, Shameless the reality show!!!!

CHANNEL 4 - THU 20th MAR 08

Channel 4 are showing a behind the scenes documentary with the mother and step-father of Shannon Matthews over the 5 days preceeding her discovery.

I'm ashamed to be a Yorkshireman!!!
 
#4
Given the speculation on the pay-out to the McCann's, if they get a decent lawyer, they should get enough to keep them in Diamond White for the rest of their lives. All they need to do now is take a long look at the 'How Not To Do It' example provided by: Heather Mills... learn from that example and they're laughing all the way to the bank.
 
#5
The wiring diagram for a Challenger is easier to understand than her family tree. I suppose if you're related to the entire estate, it doesn't really matter. :roll:
 
#7
As the nation breathes a sigh of relief as Shannon Matthews is found alive, this Cutting Edge special offers a unique insight into the intense emotional turmoil experienced by her family in the five days leading up to her rescue.
1. Yes ... I was pleased she was found, in a very detached way.

2. What polar said about payment. "But it help 2 ease D sufrinn, innit."

3. "A unique insight" = C4 paid them money, the rest of the Meeja can fork off.

4. "Intense emotional turmoil" = statement of the perfectly goppingly obvious.


5. Frankly I do not give a flying fukc. :wink:
 
#8
blue_sophist said:
As the nation breathes a sigh of relief as Shannon Matthews is found alive, this Cutting Edge special offers a unique insight into the intense emotional turmoil experienced by her family in the five days leading up to her rescue.
1. Yes ... I was pleased she was found, in a very detached way.

2. What polar said about payment. "But it help 2 ease D sufrinn, innit."

3. "A unique insight" = C4 paid them money, the rest of the Meeja can fork off.

4. "Intense emotional turmoil" = statement of the perfectly goppingly obvious.


5. Frankly I do not give a flying fukc. :wink:
I was pleased as well, but only for the little girl.

The rest of the family, it pains me to say it, deserved for her to die so that they would have had a reason to look long and hard at the way they live their sorry inbred lives.

No lessons learned here, I'm afraid. She'll be pregnant by next June, Guarantee it.
 
#9
Poor little kid, she's little better off for being reunited with such a dreadful family
 
#10
Weird TV.

Strange it was filmed so close to me but I felt it was in a different country. Remarks about Southeners (/other end of country) I found amusing, glad they showed the support group - if the two main people in that turned up at my work, I'd hope we'd give them a job.
 
#11
It was interesting to see the criticism they had of the Mcanns, whilst having a camera crew present the whole time. Some of the language and smoking with young kids present astonished me. No love we are not sneering at you because you are poor - its the way you behave.

I did have some respect for the 2 organisers of the support group who actually worked their socks off because they cared.

There are still some unanswered questions about what the hell was going on here. it certainly doesn't look like an abduction.

Also, how come traffic wardens in town will have you towed away for the slightest reason, yet TV trucks can block whole estates without a ticket being issued ?
 
#12
skintboymike said:
blue_sophist said:
As the nation breathes a sigh of relief as Shannon Matthews is found alive, this Cutting Edge special offers a unique insight into the intense emotional turmoil experienced by her family in the five days leading up to her rescue.
1. Yes ... I was pleased she was found, in a very detached way.

2. What polar said about payment. "But it help 2 ease D sufrinn, innit."

3. "A unique insight" = C4 paid them money, the rest of the Meeja can fork off.

4. "Intense emotional turmoil" = statement of the perfectly goppingly obvious.


5. Frankly I do not give a flying fukc. :wink:
I was pleased as well, but only for the little girl.

The rest of the family, it pains me to say it, deserved for her to die so that they would have had a reason to look long and hard at the way they live their sorry inbred lives.

No lessons learned here, I'm afraid. She'll be pregnant by next June, Guarantee it.
Don't think 9 years old is a bit young even for them :twisted: :twisted:

This ain't Kentucky or Tennessee. :censored:
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#13
According to some papers they have already made in excess of 250k in media fees
So it could end up aproding the Wayne and Waynetta win the lotery sketch from Harry Enfield

Also police state their may be more arrests yet

POLICE probing the disappearance of Shannon Matthews could make more arrests, it was revealed last night.

A “complex and complicated” investigation is now under way into the nine-year-old’s movements before and during her alleged abduction.

The inquiry is focused on three key questions:

Why was Shannon so miserable on the day that she vanished?

What happened to her during the 24 days she was missing?


Why, during the massive search for her, did none of her vast extended family mention relative Michael Donovan, who has been charged with Shannon’s abduction and false imprisonment?

A source close to the prosecution said the answers to those puzzles could trigger further arrests and more criminal charges.

She said: “This is very much an on-going invest-igation with many strands.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/32798/Shannon-cops-will-make-more-arrests-/
 
#14
I’m all for the theory that the entire thing was money making set-up!

Looking at what the McCann’s got (to genuinely find their daughter), maybe they thought it would be a way to make a quick few bucks! Watching them on the TV last night I got the impression that something wasn’t quite tickety boo! Body language, comments, remarks, the general situation! She was less than 1 mile away, taken by a relative, hiding in a bed, no ransom and no obvious motive.

Its all a bit odd!
_________________
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#15
Galileo82 said:
I’m all for the theory that the entire thing was money making set-up!

Looking at what the McCann’s got (to genuinely find their daughter), maybe they thought it would be a way to make a quick few bucks! Watching them on the TV last night I got the impression that something wasn’t quite tickety boo! Body language, comments, remarks, the general situation! She was less than 1 mile away, taken by a relative, hiding in a bed, no ransom and no obvious motive.

Its all a bit odd!
_________________
I agree
How do you forget a relative even with the family tree she has I would have been naming every man and his dog if it was me
Plus some people have stated that the family were in and out of this guys house as he was a computor bod and helped lent them a computor for the campaign etc

Every day seems to be something different coming out
 
#16
swearing and smoking in close proximity to kids,the filthy fcuking living conditions,the attitude the adults had towards each other and the i.q. levels on everyone on that estate,i,d say the mite is better off staying in care.
 
#17
I tend to agree with the conspiracy theoriticians on this thread. Lets get a distant member of the family network to 'abduct' one of the kids and persuade him to take the fall with a financial incentive that he'll collect on completion of a short custodial sentence, get a redtop (The Scum et al) to post a reward for information leading to the return of said child, get a member (also set to receive a 'cut' of the reward) of the local community to bubble said fall guy, bank the reward, take C4's money, head off down the offie for lashings of cider, cheap lager, vodka, fags......or am I just being a cynic?
 
#18
The whole thing seems very dubious to me, I think they were aa quick few quid, and '15 minutes of fame'. So they ca stock up on microwave meals cheep fags and lager and white lighting! Bloody chavs. I did not see the program last night only the end,the best bit was when it stated they did not get paid for taking part, even channel 4 cann see through the smoke screen.

Stilts
 
#19
loaded_not_ready said:
I tend to agree with the conspiracy theoriticians on this thread. Lets get a distant member of the family network to 'abduct' one of the kids and persuade him to take the fall with a financial incentive that he'll collect on completion of a short custodial sentence, get a redtop (The Scum et al) to post a reward for information leading to the return of said child, get a member (also set to receive a 'cut' of the reward) of the local community to bubble said fall guy, bank the reward, take C4's money, head off down the offie for lashings of cider, cheap lager, vodka, fags......or am I just being a cynic?
Spot on! I wouldn't even say it was a conspiracy, scum!

Did anyone else notice the PS2 with 60ish games under the nice plasma tv/dvd player! At least they have their priorties right!
 
#20
Galileo82 said:
loaded_not_ready said:
I tend to agree with the conspiracy theoriticians on this thread. Lets get a distant member of the family network to 'abduct' one of the kids and persuade him to take the fall with a financial incentive that he'll collect on completion of a short custodial sentence, get a redtop (The Scum et al) to post a reward for information leading to the return of said child, get a member (also set to receive a 'cut' of the reward) of the local community to bubble said fall guy, bank the reward, take C4's money, head off down the offie for lashings of cider, cheap lager, vodka, fags......or am I just being a cynic?
Spot on! I wouldn't even say it was a conspiracy, scum!

Did anyone else notice the PS2 with 60ish games under the nice plasma tv/dvd player! At least they have their priorties right!
All provided by the state no doubt because the family was "troubled". Fecking scum should all be gassed.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr_Fingerz The NAAFI Bar 6
llech The NAAFI Bar 50
T Sick Jokes 1

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top