Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

However, people forget that the Nazis that were hung post-45 were executed for crimes that didn't exist at the time that they carried out their atrocities; what they did was not illegal, the holocaust & actions of the einsatzgruppen.
Murder, kidnap, robbery were definitely punishable under german law at the time those crimes were committed. Genocide as a term came into existence post WWII, although prominent examples of genocide pre date the invention of the term eg Armenian genocide.

Is that a pearl necklace?
Hope so.
Thank **** he missed.
The bairn would only last a few days or weeks anyhow going by her (claimed) track record.
I still hold the possibility she never had 3...plenty of dead kids around to stage a pity vote.
Remember...we are dealing with a pathological liar & nutter.

Choux Bun

Clanker
UK made the decision not to have this objectional individual as part of our society. That decision was supported by the judiciary - at the highest level - and probably by intelligence (reports the public may never see - doesn't make them wrong). Other than making some overpaid lawyers even richer, by spending our taxes (legal aid) she has contributed little to British society. She shunned it by slinking off to back a brutal regime in a theatre she had no connection with, unfortunately she backed the wrong horse and will have to live with the result.
I saw on TV last night some bleeding heart campaigner who said she should be allowed to give her side of the story - hasn't she tried that in the courts, all of which has been rejected.
I applaud UK Ltd for, in this case, being risk averse, rather than trying to risk manage an obnoxious character who doesn't share British values and just wants to take from society.
Good riddance!!

1614458126596.png

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I saw on TV last night some bleeding heart campaigner who said she should be allowed to give her side of the story

It seems that Daniel Turner who is her lawyer on her legal team and Rosie Brighouse one of the Liberty lawyers are desperate to have Begum in UK but I only assume that is because they can see the overwhelming profit to be made in such cases. However, I guess neither of them would be happy to have her live near/next door.

4. Certain users of ARRSE when they have finished herumphing.

I daresay even some on the left will be after her as well. I have seen pics of militia members out in Syria, carrying Antifa banners, as a makeshift regimental colours. AFAIK they are allied with Kurdish militia groups.

1614465160851.png

Now, considering Antifa in this country won't say Boo to Amjeen Chowdruy and his mates, yet there are Antifa out in Syria doing a more hardcore job of opposing jihadis than what the EDL, BNP, and the Biffers do on British streets. There does not seem to be a middle ground. There are Antifa who stick up for the jihadis, when the EDL are opposing them. Then there are Antifa who are shooting them out there.
So, what happens when someone who has been out there returns here, and links up with the local Antifa group? Even if she is only a 19 year old girl done a few months out there, she automatically out-ranks a late twenties student common room SJW. There's a dodgy mosque nearby needs closing down, cos they are collecting money for Daesh.
"Let's go and deal with them," says the veteran girl.
"Well, actually..." uncomfortable shifting of feet, "We only fight against..."
"NO! You're fcuking doing it! Or do I get some of my hardest Kurdish mates down to have a word? If you're not up to it, hand your patches in!"

It seems that Daniel Turner who is her lawyer on her legal team and Rosie Brighouse one of the Liberty lawyers are desperate to have Begum in UK but I only assume that is because they can see the overwhelming profit to be made in such cases. However, I guess neither of them would be happy to have her live near/next door.

Once in the UK they probably have all manner of mechanisms to ensure they get their way. Invariably it will also involve milking as much money from the sytem as they can.

Cromarty

War Hero
The legality has yet to be established, principally because the case for revoking her citizenship (by claiming domewhat dubiously that she has not been rendered a stateless person) rests solely upon her suddenly becoming the unwanted responsibility of another country. We don't want her, why on earth should Bangladesh want her?

Maybe Bangladesh should have a look at their citizenship laws.

RTU'd

War Hero
Its a real shame as Bethnal Green Children's Day Car Service had Shamima lined up as Head of Child Care.
Diane Abbott endorsed Shamima as a good mother & of sound mind and right candidate for the job.!

Its a real shame as Bethnal Green Children's Day Car Service had Shamima lined up as Head of Child Care.
Diane Abbott endorsed Shamima as a good mother & of sound mind and right candidate for the job.!
Except...well....I'll leave this here.
An old but bold I know....
1614516876474.png

I daresay even some on the left will be after her as well. I have seen pics of militia members out in Syria, carrying Antifa banners, as a makeshift regimental colours. AFAIK they are allied with Kurdish militia groups.

View attachment 553117
Now, considering Antifa in this country won't say Boo to Amjeen Chowdruy and his mates, yet there are Antifa out in Syria doing a more hardcore job of opposing jihadis than what the EDL, BNP, and the Biffers do on British streets. There does not seem to be a middle ground. There are Antifa who stick up for the jihadis, when the EDL are opposing them. Then there are Antifa who are shooting them out there.
So, what happens when someone who has been out there returns here, and links up with the local Antifa group? Even if she is only a 19 year old girl done a few months out there, she automatically out-ranks a late twenties student common room SJW. There's a dodgy mosque nearby needs closing down, cos they are collecting money for Daesh.
"Let's go and deal with them," says the veteran girl.
"Well, actually..." uncomfortable shifting of feet, "We only fight against..."
"NO! You're fcuking doing it! Or do I get some of my hardest Kurdish mates down to have a word? If you're not up to it, hand your patches in!"

My bold .. It really is time our country stopped funding the s**tty vultures and penalise them every time they back these anti British terrorists. Questions should be asked of individuals/organisations who seem to delight in backing this sort of filth and punished heavily for their actions which are a real danger to our country!

My bold .. It really is time our country stopped funding the s**tty vultures and penalise them every time they back these anti British terrorists. Questions should be asked of individuals/organisations who seem to delight in backing this sort of filth and punished heavily for their actions which are a real danger to our country!
Problem is an over production of law graduates from our Unis?

Latest Threads