Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

It seems the brazen hussy is walking around without a veil now. Lost a lot of beef. Obviously been on the Kurdish prison camp slim fast diet. Maybe @don't tell him pike will now!

View attachment 552879
She is probably living on several forced portions of **** each day, all the protein none of the fat, apart from man fat.

Does anyone know what the plans of these camps are? Sooner or later Syria will want to dismantle them, or is the plan they will be tried and jailed in Syria, what then if she serves her time, she will get back to the U.K., I can’t see the likes of the charity doogooders who traffic illegal immigrants under the thin veil of humanitarian aid not helping her get back.

A big win for those NIMBYs.

It seems the brazen hussy is walking around without a veil now. She is trying to appear as Western and non ISIS looking as possible prior to her appeal being heard. Lost a lot of beef. Obviously been on the Kurdish prison camp slim fast diet. trying to look as photogenic as possible to cultivate the usual attractive female = victim status that the tabloids lean towards whenever a female is convicted abroad. Maybe @don't tell him pike will now!

View attachment 552879
I reckon thats nearer the truth

Walter_Ego

Old-Salt
She is probably living on several forced portions of **** each day, all the protein none of the fat, apart from man fat.

I can’t see the likes of the charity doogooders who traffic illegal immigrants under the thin veil of humanitarian aid not helping her get back.

A big win for those NIMBYs.
The gauntlet has been thrown by the UK govt. All the do-gooders have to do is spring her from the camp . They're fairly well sorted once they get her to Calais

...It seems to be one of those powers that's great when you have sensible people in charge, but less so when you have the likes of Corbyn running the show.

My point re enforced vaccinations on a covid thread. Could lead to some dodgy practices if the opposition lunatics get into power.

It ends up with a country that expels native journalists for writing things the government doesn't like and teachers who teach people how to think.

The writer obviously lacks any sense of irony.

Winnet

War Hero
I reckon thats nearer the truth
2016.jpg

She used the same interior designer as Sir Kier for this beauty.

I've personally met with Yazidi's who suffered at the hands of those animals and I can assure you, that the tales of horror are truly beyond comprehension.

The piece of filth being discussed here (for that is what she is) was fully supportive of ISIS, its aims and its actions; and has shown not an ounce of remorse. F*** her, f*** everything about her warped mindset and the sooner the wider world acknowledge that the better (wishful thinking I know....)
I concur. I was in Northern Iraq, mostly Mosul and Sinjar, after ISIS had their arses handed back to them by coalition/ISF. We employed Yazidi on to some of our teams and listening to their tales and witnessing the devastation around was horrifying and humbling at the same time.

But these tales weren't just from the Yazidi neither. The Assyrian Christians, especially round Bartella, and Shia communities had some horrifying experiences in the hands of ISIS. When I left Nineveha there was a huge amount of distrust amongst all different sides especial towards the Sunni sects.

As has already been said on here, her crimes were committed in Syria so why should we take responsibility for her, let the Syrians deal with her. I for one hope she rots in that camp.

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought it was the Judean People's Front.

Every day really is a schoolday.
The Judean People's Front? Splitters!

syrup

LE
It seems the brazen hussy is walking around without a veil now. Lost a lot of beef. Obviously been on the Kurdish prison camp slim fast diet. Maybe @don't tell him pike will now!

View attachment 552879

She's jumped the gun there obviously trying to look more western as part of her smoke and mirrors about being a model citizen when she gets back.
It would appear according some of the human rights drips that this has now put her in danger with former colleagues who would like to stone here to death.
Problem she has is according to some sources she's not quite the innocent she tries to make out she is now.
She was reportedly part of an enforcement squad and carried an AK around and was known for being strict with anyone breaking the morality code as she is now doing.

She's now reportedly in danger from former colleagues who agree you can't simply hand in your notice and return home.
Hence the rush for all thing British she'll be talking like Dick an Dyke by next week.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
A fair few Labour Grandees were up for it becoming the age of consent (Hodge, Harman &co). Oddly enough, it’s a popular concept amongst followers of the Prophet too.
And they're both groups with a serious downer on the Front Wheelers, so do you mean Labour is controlled by imams and Blair's supposed conversion to Left Footery was just a subterfuge to confuse the kaffir ?

That would only be proven if you ever have a muslim Labour mayor in London.

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
There's a lot of performative outrage from the usual suspects. It seems the main avenue of attack is that this decision wouldn't have been made if she was white, that it sends a message that non-white people in the UK are not regarded as properly British & that as a victim of grooming, its shameful she isn't treated as such.

This ignores the facts that at least one white jihad lost his British citizenship, most non-white Brits would never support a group like IS & that after she became an adult, she continued to support IS and made no attempt to return.

I'm still of the opinion that she should be turned over to the Iraqis or Syrian governments as is the normal procedure for other Brits when they commit crimes abroad. There is a wider issue of Brit kids in the camps & not letting them languish out there till they too become adults.

I'm haunted by the stories of what happened to the Yazidi & that we are neighbours with people who participated in that or condone what happened. I'd like to see some of the virtue signalling performers dedicate some of their energies & keyboard time to raising awareness of what happened to the Yazidis but looking at their past performances of obfuscation for the victims of grooming around the country, I think we'll have a long wait.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
There is a book called 'Long Shot' written by a Kurdish volunteer that has some detail of the ISIS 'methodology'.
I'm not convinced all of it is factual however, it's a harrowing read but does highlight the fact it's a job that had to be done.

That is incorrect. It’s important not to blur the lines of solely criminal activity and terrorist agenda.
As a straight statement, I’d agree. However, a working definition of terrorism could be the use of fear to coerce others to adopt a particular creed / opinion / behaviour / other characteristic.

At that point, IMHO your binary distinction becomes a bit blurred. Gangs of youths armed with knives attempting to protect their turf is undoubtedly a criminal act but they are also using the fear their behaviour creates as a weapon in itself. Arguably it’s “low level” terrorism but is the act of knifing someone on your patch without your say so any different to caging someone and setting them alight because you don’t sunscibe to the same religious beliefs?

The same can be said of the Muslim gangs roaming East London in their self declared “no alcohol zones”. I was subject to their attentions a few years back when a bunch of us in our mid 50s were out celebrating having met 30 years earlier. Yes, we had a can each to wash down the curry, bought from a shop in the area run by a Muslim, but no, we weren’t exactly drunkenly rioting, just ambling along chatting. The threats and intimidation were criminal as were the attempts to confiscate (steal) the beer but the intent was very much the use of fear to coerce us to abandon the lawful act of drinking alcohol in public.

I would also agree with your later post where you state that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful and law abiding and that only a very small minority are classified as a terrorist threat. Again, IMHO this is fine as a straight statement but stumbles when looked at more closely. Is the act of tacitly accepting the extremist’s behaviour by not condemning it criminal? No, of course not but is it supporting it? A much more difficult question and I’d suggest that considerably more than those on the various watch lists would fall into this category, the impossible to define “supporters”.

By the same metric, many others, self included could easily be defined as “supporters” of white supremacy extremists in that we find the concept of being subjugated by Islamic fundamentalists under Sharia Law abhorrent. The confusion arises in how you define an extremist / terrorist and at what point behaviour crosses from criminal activity to terrorism. IMHO that line is blurred to the point of undefinable and therefore the importance of not blurring the line between criminality and terrorism is an impossible aspiration. The line has already been blurred and dare I say it, that situation is being ruthlessly exploited.

Last edited:
I thought I'd remembered seeing that her father was involved with burning the US flag at a protest , however it was the father of one of the other girls

"The father of a schoolgirl feared to have joined Islamic State has insisted he is not an extremist after he went to a protest in which an American flag was burned.

He spoke of his regret at joining the demonstration outside the US Embassy in 2012, according to reports.

Michael Adebowale - one of Fusilier Lee Rigby's killers - is also said to have been present at the rally against controversial film Innocence of Muslims.

Images of the man at the demonstration emerged after his 15-year-old daughter and two teenage friends went missing from their family homes in east London, prompting an international police hunt.

He told The Times:

Bethnal Green Academy pupils Amira, Shamima Begum and Kadiza Sultana are believed to be inside Syria after flying to Turkey on a well-trodden path to the country."

In a former life he could well have been a Concentration Camp guard that once caught after the event would have used similar excuses for his behaviour.

As a straight statement, I’d agree. However, a working definition of terrorism could be the use of fear to coerce others to adopt a particular creed / opinion / behaviour / other characteristic.

At that point, IMHO your binary distinction becomes a bit blurred. Gangs of youths armed with knives attempting to protect their turf is undoubtedly a criminal act but they are also using the fear their behaviour creates as a weapon in itself. Arguably it’s “low level” terrorism but is the act of knifing someone on your patch without your say so any different to caging someone and setting them alight because you don’t sunscibe to the same religious beliefs?

The same can be said of the Muslim gangs roaming East London in their self declared “no alcohol zones”. I was subject to their attentions a few years back when a bunch of us in our mid 50s were out celebrating having met 30 years earlier. Yes, we had a can each to wash down the curry, bought from a shop in the area run by a Muslim, but no, we weren’t exactly drunkenly rioting, just ambling along chatting. The threats and intimidation were criminal as were the attempts to confiscate (steal) the beer but the intent was very much the use of fear to coerce us to abandon the lawful act of drinking alcohol in public.

I would also agree with your later post where you state that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful and law abiding and that only a very small minority are classified as a terrorist threat. Again, IMHO this is fine as a straight statement but stumbles when looked at more closely. Is the act of tacitly accepting the extremist’s behaviour by not condemning it criminal? No, of course not but is it supporting it? A much more difficult question and I’d suggest that considerably more than those on the various watch lists would fall into this category, the impossible to define “supporters”.

By the same metric, many others, self included could easily be defined as “supporters” of white supremacy extremists in that we find the concept of being subjugated by Islamic fundamentalists under Sharia Law abhorrent. The confusion arises in how you define an extremist / terrorist and at what point behaviour crosses from criminal activity to terrorism. IMHO that line is blurred to the point of undefinable and therefore the importance of not blurring the line between criminality and terrorism is an impossible aspiration. The line has already been blurred and dare I say it, that situation is being ruthlessly exploited.

It's a good question, and after initial thinking I would define an extremist as someone who decides they are going to impose their beliefs on others and to do so by whatever means it takes up to and killing those that resist.

It could be posited that an extremist or fundamentalist is simply someone who sticks to their doctrine to the letter but does not seek to impose that on others. The problem with that argument is where it comes to a doctrine that has at it's core that all must follow or die, there can be no non-believers. It is impossible to square that circle but Western liberalists insist they can, they are doomed to fail and drag the rest of us down a route that does not allow the simple and self-evident truth to be told, that being some religions are not peaceful by design and do not tolerate dissent.

So what about religious types who keep their personal faith to themselves and show generosity of heart to others? Fine be me however I think their enemies are not any of the live and let live types but rather it is the intolerance within that will take them.

Latest Threads