Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

And you’d be wrong. Supporting Sharia law does not make them supporters of ISIS. No more than supporting the idea of a united Ireland makes people supporters of the PIRA.

This is a lame attempt at justifying your obvious ignorance and intolerance

Your opinions are far from considered.
Ignorant and intolerant - nice - no 'R' bomb? Saving that one for later?

Out of curiosity - if my experience of the Islamic World is a 'lame attempt' as a basis for an informed and considered opinion, what are you looking for as legitimate?

Hope she spends the rest of her miserable, pointless, oxygen thieving existence enveloped in the stench of her own excrement as she shits in a bucket in 75 degrees dunny.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't think that she's worked out that if she does come back to the UK she is going to have to go into permanent hiding with her own kind as I can see numbers of people lining up to give he a dose of Isis treatment.

She needs to find a muslim country that will take her and where she can slip into anonymity - maybe Iraq?

Remember, these are the eyes that looked into a dustbin full of severed heads that are connected to a brain that harbours a mind unbothered by that sight. What else do you need to know?
Exactly.
Perfect example of the classic dead-eyed psychopath. A blessing for her offspring that they passed early really.

I don't think that she's worked out that if she does come back to the UK she is going to have to go into permanent hiding with her own kind as I can see numbers of people lining up to give he a dose of Isis treatment.

She needs to find a muslim country that will take her and where she can slip into anonymity - maybe Iraq?
Leicester?
1614383923320.png

I have mentioned this before. There are lots of different types of people who will want to give Shamima the good news, that can be summarised into 3 types.

1. BNP/EDL/Biffers, who will give her a good pasting, smash her windows, and maybe non-fatal stab wounds.
2. Jihadis who feel betrayed by her, They will kill her.
3. Refugees who had to leave Syria because they were Christian, or the wrong type of Muslim. They will kill her.

I have mentioned this before. There are lots of different types of people who will want to give Shamima the good news, that can be summarised into 3 types.

1. BNP/EDL/Biffers, who will give her a good pasting, smash her windows, and maybe non-fatal stab wounds.
2. Jihadis who feel betrayed by her, They will kill her.
3. Refugees who had to leave Syria because they were Christian, or the wrong type of Muslim. They will kill her.

4. Certain users of ARRSE when they have finished herumphing.

There is more relevant legislation, alas, than the Treason Act 1351 to use against the likes of Begum; there are no sentencing guidelines either (before 1998, the penalty for treason was always fixed by law) meaning that a court might be very harsh or very lenient.

The final obstacle is that indictments for High Treason (other than killing of the Sovereign) must be brought within three years of their alleged date, under section 5 of the Treason Act 1695 (Treason Act 1695). Her crimes are, one assumes, already out of time given that no indictment has been brought.
before Blair

Walter_Ego

Old-Salt
Well if someone starts the rumour that might be all that is needed.
I thought I'd remembered seeing that her father was involved with burning the US flag at a protest , however it was the father of one of the other girls

"The father of a schoolgirl feared to have joined Islamic State has insisted he is not an extremist after he went to a protest in which an American flag was burned.

He spoke of his regret at joining the demonstration outside the US Embassy in 2012, according to reports.

Michael Adebowale - one of Fusilier Lee Rigby's killers - is also said to have been present at the rally against controversial film Innocence of Muslims.

Images of the man at the demonstration emerged after his 15-year-old daughter and two teenage friends went missing from their family homes in east London, prompting an international police hunt.

He told The Times:

It was a mass protest. I had heard it was going on from mosques, so I went there, I just went by myself, I went to show my feelings because my religion was being insulted, my faith. Protesting is not radical, it is our right.
I feel tricked. It is strange for me. I feel that I don't know what I was doing, I did not know who they (the organisers) were. I just followed the crowd, I feel ashamed.
Bethnal Green Academy pupils Amira, Shamima Begum and Kadiza Sultana are believed to be inside Syria after flying to Turkey on a well-trodden path to the country."

The thing is, if she hadn't given that interview to The Times and BBC she could have probably have sneaked back into the country with the other 400 odd jihadi's who fought for ISIS and have managed to get back into the UK and have suffered no repercussions and are claiming full benefits.

She probably thought the interviews would help her case and the government would get her out and fly her back at taxpayers expense. It might have worked if she had appeared more contrite giving it the usual LOB about how she was young, naive and was just the secretary of the ISIS wives coffee club. How she was missing fish and chips, watching West Ham and drinking pints of Watney Red Barrel on a saturday night down at the Allah Arms in Bethnel Green.

Unfortunately with her gobbing off about not being fazed about seeing heads in bins didn't seem to help in winning over public opinion back in Blighty. Her lawyers must have been thinking "nooooooo" when he heard her say that. It seems that it's not just in police interviews that you should always have your Brief present.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Last edited:
......she was just the secretary of the ISIS wives coffee club.....
I am keeping that.

FWIW, now that I have had almost 24 hours to reflect on the headline and coupled with my age and, I hope, maturity and altruistic demeanour I am absolutely chuffed to NAAFI breaks that this absolutely wretched bint will hopefully live in a 3rd world sh**hole for the rest of her miserable existence.

P.S. Priti P, I love you xx

It seems the brazen hussy is walking around without a veil now. Lost a lot of beef. Obviously been on the Kurdish prison camp slim fast diet. Maybe @don't tell him pike will now!

39802172-0-image-a-50_1614346537555.jpg

That's a bit better.

You need to start looking at things from the point of view of a disinterested observer rather than from the point of view of what you (or the Home Secretary, for that matter) might wish to be the case.

The courts will certainly consider what links Begum has with either country and what relative responsibility they have for Begum.

She was born, raised and educated solely in the UK (as far as we know). If she was radicalised, then this did not take place in Bangladesh or on behalf of Bangladesh or with their encouragement or cooperation. It took place while she lived here and therefore on the UK's watch. Yet HMG are quite prepared to force our home-grown problem upon Bangladesh by the delivery of a fait accompli..

If any revocation of citizenship is considered an appropriate course of action by reason of the greater good of the public interest, who has the greater right to expect the interests of the public to take precedence?

All HMG are attempting to do is to play pass the parcel with its own dirty laundry. That is neither right morally nor, I would say, will it be found eventually to be legally sustainable.

I'd say she had a good chance of claiming asylum in Bangladesh.

1. She has family there.
2. She risks imprisonment for her beliefs if she returns to the UK.
3. She risks persecution for her beliefs if she returns to the UK.

It works for people coming here, so I don't see any problems getting Amnesty International to whinge at the Bangladeshi government for a change.