Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

lextalionis

Old-Salt
On a scale of 1 to mong, that's laboon.

Well done you.
Did your whore mock your tiny penis again? At least she remembered her microscope this time.

I've personally met with Yazidi's who suffered at the hands of those animals and I can assure you, that the tales of horror are truly beyond comprehension.

The piece of filth being discussed here (for that is what she is) was fully supportive of ISIS, its aims and its actions; and has shown not an ounce of remorse. F*** her, f*** everything about her warped mindset and the sooner the wider world acknowledge that the better (wishful thinking I know....)

The lack of attention by the UK media to what those people endured is a national disgrace.

The matter of british citizenship could be a double edged weapon, against her. If Britain were restore her british citizenship it would then be possible to follow the same route as Germany, where returning ex IS members are prosecuted for membership of a terrorist organisation among other offences. If on the other hand citizenship were not to be restored then in would presumably be off to Bangladesh for her. Lose lose situation.
Except that once in the UK (with or without citizenship) the 'she was underage and groomed' defence would be further ramped-up in order to absolve her of any guilt.

The age of criminal responsibility in England is 10 years of age.
Im sure given half a chance Labour would have that as the voting age as well
A fair few Labour Grandees were up for it becoming the age of consent (Hodge, Harman &co). Oddly enough, it’s a popular concept amongst followers of the Prophet too.

Just watched the Channel four news item on this issue, very one sided, they interviewed several people who think she should come back, and nobody from the other side of the argument, it seems that the passage of time has dulled opinions out there in the media, if there's a bomb, an outrage in this country with her involved, the finger will point to Police, Government, anyone but those involved in encouraging her return.
Channel 4 news is so left wing that I'm surprised they don't run an add stating they're sponsored by the Morning Star.

If it were a Labour HS that had taken the decision they would be totally convinced it was the correct decision, but then objectivity is not there strong suit.

A fair few Labour Grandees were up for it becoming the age of consent (Hodge, Harman &co). Oddly enough, it’s a popular concept amongst followers of the Prophet too.
No surprise with labour is it? Certain elements within that glorious people's party were also staunch advocates of lowering the age of consent to be buggered. They got their way with that, and they will also with this case.

Excellent post - snipped for my purposes.

I think it would scare us all if we knew the real numbers of those that had served ISIS and are now living in the UK, and I think it would not be a stretch to say there are millions of people living in the UK, legally citizens, that would happily raise a black flag WHEN the fighting STARTS.

Excellent post - snipped for my purposes.

I think it would scare us all if we knew the real numbers of those that had served ISIS and are now living in the UK, and I think it would not be a stretch to say there are millions of people living in the UK, legally citizens, that would happily raise a black flag if the fighting started.

I disagree. There are 2.5million followers of Islam in the UK, the vast majority of them are law abiding good people who wish no harm on anyone, but wish to observe their religion in peace. If you make an enemy of them then they may have little choice but yo become enemies.

A quick search of the internet shows the Security Service has approximately 43,000 that could pose a potential threat, of these 3000 are subjects of interest and actively surveilled and 20,000 are closed subjects of interest and no longer surveilled.

It’s hardly millions and that 43,000 comprises all terrorism threats and not just islamic terrorism.

As this is current affairs is it possible we could stick to some facts rather than attempt to increase the fervour of some of the nasty little racists who use the site.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210226-220359_BBC News.jpg
    Screenshot_20210226-220359_BBC News.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 39
I disagree. There are 2.5million followers of Islam in the UK, the vast majority of them are law abiding good people who wish no harm on anyone, but wish to observe their religion in peace. If you make an enemy of them then they may have little choice but yo become enemies.

A quick search of the internet shows the Security Service has approximately 43,000 that could pose a potential threat, of these 3000 are subjects of interest and actively surveilled and 20,000 are closed subjects of interest and no longer surveilled.

It’s hardly millions and that 43,000 comprises all terrorism threats and not just islamic terrorism.

As this is current affairs is it possible we could stick to some facts rather than attempt to increase the fervour of some of the nasty little racists who use the site.
Sharia support within the known UK Islamic 'community' ran at over 40% back in 2016 - 25% of UK Muslims had sympathy for the motives leading to the 2007 London Bombings. (Telegraph Poll).

There are way more than 2.5 million muslims in this country - last agreed figures were 2.5m in 2011, then an estimated increase to 3.7m by 2017 (wikipedia figures) so we're probably closer to 5m now and that's only official numbers - bets on the real number? This years census, if remotely accurate, should be interesting.

My post was about support. I stand by my numbers.

Let's hope I'm wrong and that I never get proved right.

Last edited:
Sharia support within the known UK Islamic 'community' ran at over 40% back in 2016

So? It doesn’t make them terrorists.

There are way more than 2.5 million muslims in this country - last agreed figures were 2.5m in 2011, then an estimated increase to 3.7m by 2017 (wikipedia figures) so we're probably closer to 5m now and that's only official numbers - bets on the real number? This years census, if remotely accurate, should be interesting.

The fact remains that the vast majority are peaceful law abiding citizens.

My post was about support. I stand by my numbers.

Your post is tainted, it’s obvious you struggle with those who you see as different to you. It also has little to do with the subject at hand.

Let's hope I'm wrong

You are wrong.

View attachment 552751

My irony meter just exploded.

The left's love for all things Iranian and Communist are doing exactly the above, and have been for years.

If Corbyn had been elected Dear Leader PM, anyone Journo with a whiff of center-right or more about them would be in prison, and any teacher with a less-than-woke attitude would be rendered unemployed for life

His head needs a big wobble slap.
Fixed.

So? It doesn’t make them terrorists.

The fact remains that the vast majority are peaceful law abiding citizens.

Your post is tainted, it’s obvious you struggle with those who you see as different to you. It also has little to do with the subject at hand.

You are wrong.
I didn't say they were terrorist - I said they'd support ISIS ideology - they do support ISIS ideology - they've this book you see...

I didn't say there were breaking the law - I said they'd support ISIS ideology - they do support ISIS ideology - they've this book you see...

My post is informed by having lived and worked in Islamic States for over 15 years from North Africa, The Levant, Arabian Peninsula and the Indian Subcontinent and having been a regular visitor to the Middle East since the mid-70's as a kid.

You think I'm wrong - I hope you're right - I think you're naïve - I don't particularly care about that.

It's my opinion based in fact and experience - We still allowed to have considered opinions?

I didn't say they were terrorist - I said they'd support ISIS ideology - they do support ISIS ideology - they've this book you see...

And you’d be wrong. Supporting Sharia law does not make them supporters of ISIS. No more than supporting the idea of a united Ireland makes people supporters of the PIRA.

My post is informed by having lived and worked in Islamic States for over 15 years from North Africa, The Levant, Arabian Peninsula and the Indian Subcontinent and having been a regular visitor to the Middle East since the mid-70's as a kid.

This is a lame attempt at justifying your obvious ignorance and intolerance
It's my opinion based in fact and experience - We still allowed to have considered opinions?

Your opinions are far from considered.