Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

The answers to my ranting in the Times 'comments' columns seem to centre on the fact that this creature was a minor when she relinquished her citizenship. I can see that, but can't understand that she should not be seen as a potential threat, and certainly not that the cost to the taxpayer of her triumphal return would be astonishingly high. The indirect costs would be many times higher in the moral support her presence would engender to those who share her views, and probably to the nation in the numbers who die as a result.

Given that there are apparently about 30 or so in a similar position, it strikes me that a regular payment to those holding these people to continue holding them in perpetuity would be the economically - and morally - logical ground.

The answers to my ranting in the Times 'comments' columns seem to centre on the fact that this creature was a minor when she relinquished her citizenship. I can see that, but can't understand that she should not be seen as a potential threat, and certainly not that the cost to the taxpayer of her triumphal return would be astonishingly high. The indirect costs would be many times higher in the moral support her presence would engender to those who share her views, and probably to the nation in the numbers who die as a result.

Given that there are apparently about 30 or so in a similar position, it strikes me that a regular payment to those holding these people to continue holding them in perpetuity would be the economically - and morally - logical ground.
But shes a poor mommy

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
What happened to Lifeboat21's post ?

Let's see the slag moved into Judges Lodgings, those homes from home when the bewigged ones are on the circuit.
Or perhaps she can join Jonty and Araminta in the summerhouse...

PFGEN

GCM

Being a minor has bog all to do with it. Might I remind the good readers of the 12th SS panzer division Hitlerjugend and the list of atrocities they committed. Come 1944 many of their number were aged 16 and 17.

Why, she isn't important enough?

That 50K could be better used dropping Hellfire on communities of her kind, not just one pitiful individual who would be deemed a martyr and be the beginning of hundreds more of her type/kind.

martyr?

who remember Bin Laden now he sleeps with the fishes?

Why, she isn't important enough?

That 50K could be better used dropping Hellfire on communities of her kind, not just one pitiful individual who would be deemed a martyr and be the beginning of hundreds more of her type/kind.

I would agree but I have some fond memories of Bethnal Green.
F*ck it. Raze the place and numerous areas South of the Thames.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

martyr?

who remember Bin Laden now he sleeps with the fishes?

'They' do and they are still causing trouble, the c*nts. Just because the name is not in the news, doesn't mean that it his demise is not still a rallying call.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Latest Threads